How did you end up watching Cohh's stream?

Feel free to post about anything here.
alanore

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 pm

osandant wrote:It wasn't even that long ago, just when starbound was released to open beta. Seeing how Cohh treats his viewers and subs really impressed me and I have been watching his stream pretty much every day since.
It is exactly what i want to say. But it seems osandant is a ninja :D

At least i can tell why i chose Cohh instead of other starbound streamers. His title says "Starbound giveaway!". I thought maybe i can win something. I figure out i need tokens to !enter giveaways. So i decided to watch him to collect tokens. The more i watch him the more i addicted. I have 750 tokens now :) Lots of days i found myself looking his stream 5-10 mins before he starts streaming. It is not just Cohh, whole Cohhmunity is awesome. All my life i'm looking for decent people. After a week, while i was watching his show i told myself "OMG! I found the goldmine!". I just want to thank you everyone! <3
BaineWolf

Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Rust was new and he was the best streamer playing that I could find one day, stuck around because I liked his attitude on gaming and the games he plays. Look forward to playing on one of his servers one day.
drmorningwoody

Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 pm

It was a Friday night, a few months ago. I had been out on the town drinking with friends, celebrating someones birthday.
The clouds were low, and the moon at a dull glaze, creating an ambient scene that one would expect from the cinema.
I found myself wondering the streets, separated from my companions, but not entirely interested in finding them.

Instead I found a suspiciously ominous alleyway to venture down, unbeknownst to the dangers that may lie ahead.
A family of mice scattered as I stumble down the alley, knocking over a group of trashcans and almost falling over the bags.
I remember looking back at the street and it appearing miles away, but I continued with my quest(drunken stupor) to find the end of the alley.

All of a sudden, something grabbed my leg! It was so dark I couldn't see but i felt it pulling me into whatever abyss it came from.
I jolted in the opposite direction of the beast but I found myself on the ground, being jerked towards the beast. The creature had a grip of both legs.

I was effortless.
I saw my life flash before my eyes.

Then he was there.
At first a silhouette, but then a glimmer of light hit face.
I knew as soon as I saw the beard, that it was Cohh.

Suddenly a fist flew out of the mountain of hair on his chin, extending its reach just far enough for me to grab onto.
The creature had a tight grip on my legs, but stood no chance to the mighty beard I had only heard tales of.
My legs felt like they were being ripped from my torso, but I could tell the beast's grip was slipping. I blacked out from the pain, knowing I was going to be ok.

When i awoke, I was drenched in rain. Confused, I tried to stand up but could only make it to my knees.
My legs gave out instantly and I began to fall back to the ground, but I fell into a pair of arms, cushioned by a pillow cohh's beard seemed to have formed into for me.
I fell back into a slumber of exhaustion, but as I did, I heard a voice say to me:

"You're part of the cohhilition now, safe in our arms"
noheartstoneqq

Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:41 pm

i was randomly browsing and ended up on his page, stayed ever since
CohhCarnage

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:22 am

I can confirm Drmorningwoodys story.
rtecka

Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 pm

I was searching for Rust streams, opened three or four and Cohh's was one of them and was the one I enjoyed, so I chose to stick with his stream!
Challenge Everything!
chr1s_

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:53 pm

It happened by chance, a couple months ago when FF XIV came out i was interested in the game and looked for some streams of it and saw Cohh streaming but i quickly realized that it wasn't the game for me so i left not knowing any better and was stupid enough to not give the channel a chance and by this time i was and had been a twitch lurker for a very long time usually watching streams without never logging in and switch channels as often as i switch clothes, i guess mostly because i'm very picky both regarding streamers and communities and bad/rude communities is something i have never been able to stand and i can be easily pissed off then some time later i found The Witcher 1 stream and then Assassins of Kings and decided to watch them since i really like the games and always had so i decided to give the stream a second chance so i watched for a few hours and this time i was blown away by how interactive cohh and how friendly the community was so i followed the stream but lurked for a few more weeks to be sure if it continued to be that great and it did, never been disappointed since then so that's the story.
Fantom3N

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 pm

I think I found him while he was streaming Neverwinter and did some paid promotion stream for it.
What brought me back to it was that he was the only decent Cube World streamer I could find.. so basically that just made me stay :)

And I mean, who wouldn't want to come back for that sexy beard action?!
Wolfie2554

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:10 pm

I found his stream when I searched for Rust gameplay channels on Twitch. It was amazing how friendly he was and is to watchers.
tenbucc2

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Back in the days when the free MMO, Neverwinter was showing a small sliver of promise, I found Cohh in all his glory.

I was actually looking for someone who played the same class so i could pick up some tips but ended up thinking Cohh was a glorious figure who put community at the forefront, so i stuck around game after game. I don't get to watch much because i'm at work for the most part of the stream.... even when i'm in the stream i usually don't participate in chat all that much, but i consider Cohh to be one of the best Twitch has to offer.
silverfoxytail

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 am

I cant say I really remember what it was that he was streaming (my husband, who happens to be pikejsp73,was browsing games) at the time but it was how he interacted with the followers that hooked me. Well that and the adorable evil overlord Torque :) Im not a morning person at all but now I gotta get up to watch the stream lol
dakracs

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 am

I wanted to buy Banished but I wasn't sure if it would be a good game for me. I figured I'd watch a streamer play it because that'll give me a good overview of how the game is and how it plays. Thing is, Cohh wasn't the first stream I went into, it was actually Ello's stream. However Cohh was mentioned in there and then he was streaming Banished as well. So when Ello was done I switched over and I just really, really liked the stream Cohh had. I stuck around, kept watching and at first dividing my time between the two. Then Ello went dark to build his new beastly PC and I then watched Cohh, a lot.
Finally I decided I liked Cohh's stream and, also quite important, the people in the chat/cohhmunity (see what I did there :p ) and ended up subscribing, making Cohh the first person I ever subscribed to on Twitch.
And now I'm just sticking around, like yesterday where I basicly came home from work and ended up watching till I had to go to bed (which I delayed with an hour just to watch how far he got in Thief :p )
flanji

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:07 pm

It was random picking, I liked his music playlist, communication/interaction with his viewer was/is really good and I ended up watching. Cheers all!

Plus, same as dakracs, These made Cohh the first person I ever subscribed to on Twitch
goldensouk

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 pm

I started watching after searching streaming on Everquest Next: Landmark. As for the reason for coming back its definitely his friendly and positive attitude.