WELCOME To The Cohhilition!

Feel free to post about anything here.
Caged_Freedom

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 am

First off, I'd like to thank Cohh for establishing an awesome foundation that has allowed this community to grow and houses many awesome members. I joined Twitch under a new name and wanted to stream a little. However, Cohh has taken my soul away and won't give it back. LOL! I will say, Cohh has been an inspiration to me and my goal is to follow in his shadows as a streamer... Maybe one day, I'll be able to start my journey as an awesome streamer. I support him 100% and I will never let that change. Cohh, you're awesome and you deserve to be acknowledged for your great accomplishments!

To all of the members... Thank you for joining together and producing an unbreakable structure for the community. It is obvious that you are great, as well. I have never seen so many great and awesome people within one community. It is an honor to be associated with you all! I don't know Cohh on a personal level, but I have noticed that he is genuine and really cares about this group. It is rare to find a streamer that puts his whole heart into his community.

On a side note... If anyone needs me, I am always open to you guys! I don't care if you are brand new or a life long follower... You've got a friend in me!

Take Care, guys!