Spooky Storytime With Cohh!

Feel free to post about anything here.
nuuriell

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 pm

It's the week before Halloween and the feeling in the air is so much fun with all the stories of ghosties and ghoulies and bumps in the night! Cohh has decided that he wants to share the feeling with everyone. ;)

Post your favourite scary/spooky/creepy short stories here; Cohh will be reading a few that he's chosen on Halloween. They can be your own stories, or some that you've found/heard/seen, and be sure they're not too long. Let's make this a fun, spooky Halloween for the whole Cohhmunity!

nuu
HellbornNL

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:49 pm

not my best but. when i was young. i watched a movie with a monkey (a guy in a suit for sure) run up a stair and scared a kid in bed.

so afhter this movie i was send to bed. i lay down and couldnt sleep. i kept seeing the monkey from the movie and every time my mom or dad came up the stairs i started screaming. i tought the monkey was coming to take me away or scare me.

this crazy stuff kept me up for almost 4 evenings/nights. (i was very young so felt like all night. be sure i fell asleep as soon as my parents went to bed themselfs)
Aqw409

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:56 pm

My best scary/spooky/creepy short story? 2 words. Cohh's Aim.
Cripalis

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Okay so this story is called "Gateway of the mind" and is widely found on the internet. I got so impressed with it that I want to share it with all the people here and hopefully Cohh will read it out to all you folk!

So here we go.

In 1983 (Syberia, Biysk.) there was an undisclosed factory where a group of scientist had theorized that a human without access to any senses or ways to perceive stimuli would be able to perceive the presence of God.

They believed that the five senses clouded our awareness of eternity, and without them, a human could estabilish contact with God by thought.

While conducting this research they found a man, who voluntary wanted to submit himself for this research because "He had nothing else to live for."

To purge him of all his senses, the scientists performed a complex operation in which every sensory nerve connection to the brain was surgically severed.* Although the test subject retained full muscular function, he could not see, hear, taste, smell, or feel. With no possible way to communicate with or even sense the outside world, he was alone with his thoughts.

After a few days the man spoke in slurred sentences that he even couldn't hear. He also said that he heard unintelligble voices in his head.

Assuming it was an onset of psychosis, the scientists paid little attention to the man’s concerns.

Two days later, the man cried that he could hear his dead wife speaking with him, and even more, he could communicate back. The scientists were intrigued, but were not convinced until the subject started naming dead relatives of the scientists. He repeated personal information to the scientists that only their dead spouses and parents could have known.

After a week he begged for sedatives, he was slamming his head against doors just to get the overwhelming voices out of his head. It began to run out of control.

This tactic worked for three days, until he started having severe night terrors. The subject repeatedly said that he could see and hear the deceased in his dreams.

Only a day later he started to claw out his non-functional eyes to try to feel something in the psychical world. He said the voices were deafening and hostile, speaking Hell and the end of the world. At one point he screamed "NO HEAVEN, NO FORGIVENESS." for 4 long, straight hours.

Another day passed and they lost total control over the subject. He couldnt speak in coherent sentences, started to bite of chunks of flesh out of his arms. The only thing the could do was strap him on a chair so he could not commit suicide.

After a few hours of being tied down, the subject halted his struggling and screaming. He stared blankly at the ceiling as teardrops silently streaked across his face. For two weeks, the subject had to be manually rehydrated due to the constant crying. Eventually, he turned his head and, despite his blindness, made focused eye contact with a scientist for the first time in the study.

He whispered “I have spoken with God, and He has abandoned us” and his vital signs stopped.

Hope you guys like it!

(Long version is found here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_of_the_Mind )
nuuriell

Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:03 am

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "No." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "No." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "No." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.

He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

Author Unknown
monsterman334

Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 am

my dad was building our house in Trinidad... so we all had to share a room one night we were all sleeping my dad woke up and said that he heard footsteps in the hall right outside our room. He looked over because he thought it might have been my mom or me but we were sound asleep. He got up open the door and looked all though the house no one was there and the outer doors were locked.