Online Cycle Racing

Feel free to post about anything here.
LuckyNoS7evin

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Okay so Alysante was interested to see how I get on in Online Cycle Racing.. yes it's a thing.

Thought I would start a post documenting the weekly race I enter. and maybe more races in the future. I'm a keen cyclist but haven't been able to do much in the last year due to work, the GF being up the duff and now a 7 month old baby to deal with. also a house move a divorce and looking after my 2 year old girl... (been a complicated 4 years)

So back to racing.

At the end of Feb I was on Zwift a game which uses Turbo Trainers and Powermeters to allow users to train and have "fun" doing so and a race popped up int he sidebar. I entered!

Here are the results, sorry no video for this one: Results

Right now down to Friday 17th, I enter My 2nd TFC race (The Friday Night Criterium)
Results
Video (Twitch)/ Video (Youtube)

I came first in Cat C :) unfortunately for me I was above the Category rules and got auto upgraded.This means I got basically DQ'd

I am now racing in Cat B.. So next week it's a cat B race for me. We'll have to see how that goes.
LuckyNoS7evin

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 pm

So here we go..... This is my 3rd race and my first as a Cat B racer. The results aren't final yet, but you get the general idea... this one hurt a little less than last week, no cam or mic as was talking to Mrs...

Results
Video (Twitch) / Video (Youtube)
LuckyNoS7evin

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:34 am

We're back and stronger than ever... Update number 3 is a little more important... I'm still in Cat B and probably will be for the future, so I've found my "home" I'm down to 118kg/260lbs this week which means i'm improving.

Results
Video (Twitch) / Video (Youtube)

Improved position, died in the 2nd half of the race