Coaching For Geeks #Levelup

Feel free to post about anything here.
Dangosango33

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Hi all! I know quite a few of you read the forums even if you don't reply to stuff, so, a bit of info for you all!

I'm currently taking part in a 30 day challenge to level up my health and fitness.

coachingforgeeks.com/levelup

that link (hopefully a link) takes you to the info on this challenge, yes it has started and you can't get the prizes, that doesn't mean you can't join the facebook group and help yourselves level up. I've been in the CfG group for a short while now, I've found a hell of a lot of motivation from Robin, Austin and Rami (the CfG coaches). I have started setting goals and completely annihilating them, I am also on a 4 (soon to be 5) day streak in the 30 day challenge, so why not have a look on the website and see if any of you can help yourselves gain XP and level up.

Dango

By the way, not been asked to do it, I've genuinely found a way to start turning my life around, thought I'd share with the cohhilition in case any of you are a bit lost and need a bit of a nudge to start moving forward again cohhD cohhL cohhGV