[SHAMELESS PLUG] Charity Stream

Feel free to post about anything here.
LuckyNoS7evin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:34 am

So a few of the Cohhilition know me and some obviously don't but I'm LuckyNoS7evin and over the past 18 or so months of lurking, being active etc etc in this community it's sort of time I do something I've been wanting to do for a while.

Late in 2017 my grandfather died after falling down the stairs and the main contributing factor to this was a long running battle with dementia. In very basic terms we almost had to say bye to him twice over the past 3-5 years.

With that in mind I'm doing a 24 hour charity stream in aid of Dementia Charities, I have selected a UK based and International Dementia charity for the money to go to and it will be split depending on where we get donations from around the world.

Thurs 8th March 12pm GMT, 8am EDT, 7am CDT, 6am PDT <<< Is this enough timezones for you?

So a little bit about me as a streamer, I started streaming again in Feb '17 after a rather long 7 year break (yes it was justin.tv). I stream Creative and do development, so coding games, twitch integrations, etc etc etc. It's usually more about the chat and banter to be honest and the coding is a secondary aspect to the stream. This is why the stream will be open mic, you want to come along say hi, talk about a subject you want then go ahead. N.B. There will be some vetting of people who want to chat but I'll try and keep that down to a minimum.

Thanks for reading,
Hope to maybe see some of you there

S7evin
LuckyNoS7evin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:03 am

Well good morning everyone, hope you're all well, so today is the day, in fact now.

I have just started my 34 hour stream in aid of Alzheimer's and Dementia. pop over to https://twitch.tv/luckynos7evin if you get a chance and check you the stream. You ladies and gents are amazing and I wouldn't be streaming if it weren't for this community. Thanks all and see you soon. Obviously won't be doing my usual lurks during Cohhs streams today... :)
LuckyNoS7evin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:08 am

Well if you're reading this or not, I did it and raised just over £500 for Alzheimers Society... cheers if you popped in to say hi..