I need to thanks the Cohhilition

Feel free to post about anything here.
Zamikaze

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi everyone,

Probably not the right way to say thank you but I need to get this out of my chest...
Went I found this channel I was in a very dark place, my girlfriend was in the UK (because there is no jobs in Portugal) basically was 5,5 years apart only see her went I had breaks from university. Broke like a proper university student, depending on the parents, she was paying for my trips to the UK. I was trying to finalize my masters and my nursing degree at the same time. In my final year and the most important one I crack. I had a bad tutor that didn't like me....(fairy enough) however she lied to my teachers to the point I almost fail the year (Luckily I had very good experiences in other places so the uni stand by me). I begin to lose confidence in my work, to the point I close up to my girlfriend and friends - suffering in silence.
Never I will forget the simple words of the member of the cohhlition and mods - I genuine cry with the huge support in the chat saying "you are better, you can do it we believe in you". And for this I would like to say thank you.

Cohh thank you for the :cohhGV: every single day. :cohhML: thank you for the simple greetings. Chat thank you for the :cohhBoop:

Every single day you help me to be even better so thank you :cohhMVP: :cohhBoop: All your´re energy help me to push to new boundaries :cohhD:

Zamikaze
Alysante

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:02 pm

:cohhBoop :cohhBoop: :cohhGV: :cohhGV: :cohhGV:

We love each other and no one can stop us :cohhWow: