Cohhilition logo as .stl, .3mf, .obj

Feel free to post about anything here.
Hideaki88

Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:27 am

Hello guys,

I was wondering if there is a file with Cohhilition logo which would be suitable for 3D printing. Id like to decorate my printer and my PC set-up with some of the cohh's themed logos/emotes or maybe print some badges as well :)

Cheers
Triwar

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:16 pm

hey Hideaki88,

I do have loose .obj files of the cohh logo but they are not a " waterproof " stl file so printing them would result in some issues cuz they are all loose
https://gyazo.com/d62b6bc5684beda9a98ad3c7f85aaa3c.png

the issue is i never made it to be exported as a full 3d printable version.
here is a idea:

what you can do is create it yourself from the files in this post: https://imgur.com/a/aa6LK

and basically import the 2d logo into something like blender w/e and extrude a 3d model out of it.( the only issue with a 1.obj is texturemapping it i guess so you prolly have to make a mtl file for it too)
anyways the version i have is ALL loose since that works best for animation and such and i am not willing to share that publicly for obvious reasons.
Hideaki88

Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:14 am

Hi triwar,

That is fair enough. I ll get some of the 2D ones and run it through fusion360 to extrude it and then through meshmixer for colour print.

Would it be ok to share the 3D print ready models then or should I keep it ?

Cheers
Triwar

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:52 pm

it is OK to make them for yourself or anything non profit however,

The logo and all rights to it are owned by Cohhcarnage LLC, thus distribution of any kind of the .obj/.stl/.3mf you do create is not considered fanart but plagiarism and will be dealt with accordingly.

Cheers.