Please help me welcome our new Commander of Combat

tautic

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 am

Greetings guild members!

After much consideration and discussion with spencerman (Our Commander of Operations), I've decided to promote DynastyOfWar to the position of Commander, filling the second and final Commander position I had intended in our leadership team. Dynasty's title includes "of Combat" as I see his role primarily around coordinating and scheduling world dungeon and boss fight events, as well as world PVP. His natural gaming style, helpfulness and explanations as he goes through dungeons with those newer to the game made him a perfect fit for the role.

I'm looking forward to see some posts from Dynasty soon including a regular schedule for when he'd like to run people through dungeons. As we progress and grow, I can imagine Dynasty training others to act as dungeon leaders running others through as well when we have enough people for more than one session at a time.

So join me and lets give him one heck of a welcome to his new role. Welcome to the team Dynasty, lets go remind the rest of the server who we are and that we're not going anywhere but up! :D
savannah_lynn

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Woop woop! o7
DYNASTYofWAR

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm

i will do my best :) thanks bud :) and i will make a thread asking for the best time for everyone and make a schedule around that
Goryan

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Welcome! I look forward to being under you tutelage!