ArcheAge is off the charts

Toombs13

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:37 am

Can we get it added as a Game topic, thanks , I'm going say this will blow every mmo out of the water till EQN,
First question I have, would a Cohhilition guild use DKP or Loot Council ?
Ashardis

Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 pm

I really don't think that Cohh will go into this micromanaging of things - These things would be dealt with by the possible raidleaders and the people who would effectively lead the guild when Cohh's either not there or moved on.

If you're looking for a hardcore pve progression experience with top-tier raiding n so, you should perhaps look elsewhere.

If/when Cohh decides to go into ArcheAge (and this might still be an IF, although he HAS an Alpha key - but there's just so many other great things out there on the way) - then just like all the other games he's played on stream, it will last only a period of time and then it's on to the next great thing. Whether this period is 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months.. /shrug.. but I do think there's a lot of great games on the horizon that Cohh probably don't want to miss out on streaming.
Toombs13

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks for the reply , I understand the way cohh plays and needs too in no way was I looking for cohh to lead it or even stick around, I was looking at more of a cohhlition guild but as you say it may not be hard core enough for me , guess we will find out with posst over the next few months , thanks again
Turkeyz

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:36 am

and yet i along with many others probably wouldnt have even known archeage existed until cohh hyped it up so long ago. Now i cant stop playing it between work and sleep
Toombs13

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:50 pm

"If you're looking for a hardcore pve progression experience with top-tier raiding n so, you should perhaps look elsewhere."
And I did , now The Oran'Thul has been brought to the Cohhilition , Enjoy , oh ya Pg 21 be warned , this message will self destruct in 7 days as I might have crossed the line talking up another guild
Ashardis

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Toombs13 wrote:"If you're looking for a hardcore pve progression experience with top-tier raiding n so, you should perhaps look elsewhere."
And I did , now The Oran'Thul has been brought to the Cohhilition , Enjoy , oh ya Pg 21 be warned , this message will self destruct in 7 days as I might have crossed the line talking up another guild
nope nope, Oran'Thul is good ppls - we don't cohhHamm for that - no worries
If ppl start badmouthing guilds or say guild A is so friggin' awesome and guild B sucks ********* **** **** ... yeah,, that's when the gloves come off! :)

If you get into OT - props to you !!
Toombs13

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Been in for a week really like what I saw that's why I brought them to Cohh
Ashardis

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Toombs13 wrote:Been in for a week really like what I saw that's why I brought them to Cohh
Looks like I misunderstood !! Thanks for pointing Oran'Thul Cohh's way and getting them and Nekrage to give Cohh a little AA love !!!!!! So awesome!