ArcheAge Founder Pack info

Ashardis

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 pm

EDIT : Founder Pack link - http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/

Also - Target release date "End of June"

From Massively

While Trion Worlds is still being cagey about a release date for ArcheAge (the official line is still "2014"), the studio announced today the details behind a trio of founder's packs for the upcoming fantasy sandbox. The packs are currently on sale and contain the following:
  • Silver ($49.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Founder title (with stats), 30-day patron pass, experimental hang glider, and 2,500 credits.
  • Gold ($99.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Traveler title (with stats), 60-day patron pass, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, and 7,500 credits.
  • Archeum ($149.99): Alpha access, beta access, four-day head start, Trailblazer title (with stats), 90-day patron pass, daru troves, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, Founder's cloak with customizable logo, personalizable crest, 10 pet healing potions, and 15,000 credits.
We have additional comments about the founder's packs and upcoming testing from Trion after the break.

[Source: Trion press release]Victoria Voss to discuss the packs. Voss said that she is eager for fans to get into the alpha and beta testing programs. Out of all of the bonuses offered with the founder's packs, the glider was a favorite of hers, as it requires some measure of skill to fly right.

We asked Voss how the team would be handling the testing process, especially considering that Trion doesn't have the power to make changes to the game outside of localization issues. Currently the English localization is complete and the team is hard at work wrapping up the French and German versions. The latter two will be rolled into the beta test when finished.

Unlike some other MMOs, ArcheAge's alpha and beta test won't be done sequentially but will overlap. The alpha server will be an ongoing 24/7 test while the beta server will be used for focused, limited-time events. Trion declined to comment on the expected or hoped-for size of the alpha and beta testing crowd, although Voss said that the team had discussed several scenarios.

Voss said that the team has scheduled some flexibility in case any issues crop up, but she was not too concerned as ArcheAge's rough spots have been smoothed out by its Korean run. The goal of the tests, she said, were mostly to iron out localization glitches, make sure the servers were handling the influx of players, and to identify any issues that would need to be brought to XLGAMES for tweaking.
J4ko

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Look at the <title> of that shop link: "ArcheAge | Page not found | Get access to the upcoming ArcheAge Beta plus Patron bonuses, Credits, a head start, and a playable Alpha preview of the ultimate fantasy sandbox MMO." It's definitely true.
iyeman

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:27 pm

lol, i saved the page also

http://iyeman.net/ArcheAge.html
ferrisbulldogs

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:27 pm

That's hilarious

http://iyeman.net/ArcheAge.html

Damn I was too late
l1nkjd

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Ashardis

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 pm

COHH SCAPES QUOTE FROM FORUM : As you can tell by the article not being live, we aren't quite ready to announce Founder's Pack JUST yet. The information in that article was also not entirely final. Our goal was and is to have the information on the official website first, before third-party press websites.The good news is that we do have ArcheAge Founder's Packs going live within the next 24 hours barring any technical hitches or unforeseen glitches. We've been preparing this week for the launch of Founder's Packs and look forward to releasing information about it here on our official channels when they are available for purchase."
Fatmonkey41180

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:41 pm

I read that they should release the founders pack in 24 hours. So be ready

Edit: By the time I wrote that, it was posted above me. See how fast Cohhilition gets us info. Great job!
J4ko

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Ashardis wrote:COHH SCAPES QUOTE FROM FORUM : As you can tell by the article not being live, we aren't quite ready to announce Founder's Pack JUST yet. The information in that article was also not entirely final. Our goal was and is to have the information on the official website first, before third-party press websites.The good news is that we do have ArcheAge Founder's Packs going live within the next 24 hours barring any technical hitches or unforeseen glitches. We've been preparing this week for the launch of Founder's Packs and look forward to releasing information about it here on our official channels when they are available for purchase."
For anyone looking for source: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthre ... #post64805
ferrisbulldogs

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Ashardis wrote:COHH SCAPES QUOTE FROM FORUM : As you can tell by the article not being live, we aren't quite ready to announce Founder's Pack JUST yet. The information in that article was also not entirely final. Our goal was and is to have the information on the official website first, before third-party press websites.The good news is that we do have ArcheAge Founder's Packs going live within the next 24 hours barring any technical hitches or unforeseen glitches. We've been preparing this week for the launch of Founder's Packs and look forward to releasing information about it here on our official channels when they are available for purchase."

In Business speak "We thought with all the people streaming and wanting to play we would make some money, we didn't realize nobody would pay that much for our packs, so we are taking this down to fix the problem"
Surged

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Depending on the cost of credits and patron passes I really don't have an issue with the pricing. I mean if you look at rifts cost the cost of the credits and 90 days patron is well over $100 alone.
J4ko

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm

ferrisbulldogs wrote:In Business speak "We thought with all the people streaming and wanting to play we would make some money, we didn't realize nobody would pay that much for our packs, so we are taking this down to fix the problem"
They probably won't have to realize this as it isn't true.
Valadhiel

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:52 pm

My-oh-my! Definitely going for the Founder's Pack. Yay for bonuses from work! If they do announce it this weekend, I will consider it a very Happy Birthday to ME! :D
iamcuppy

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Awesome. :)
Kriegs_Todlich

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 pm

azarathkhan

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Take my money! Lol

ferrisbulldogs

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/

And it's live

ARCHEUM
$149.99

• 11,250 Credits ($75 Value)
    • 4-Day Patron Head Start
    • Title: "Trailblazer" Title grants +3 to all stats and includes Gold and Silver Pack titles
    • 90-Day Patron Status
    • 6 Daru Chests
    • 10 Evenstones
    • 10 Hereafter Stones
    • Glass Phoenix Glider
    • Desert Assassin Platemail
    • Reagents to put your own crest in-game
    • 10 Pet Healing Potions
    • Founder's Cloak Create & upload an image to make a cloak all your own (with +3 to all stats!)
(Alpha status immediately)

GOLD

$99.99
    • Beta Access
    • 7,500 Credits ($50 Value)
    • Title: "Traveler" Title grants +2 to all stats and includes Silver Pack title
    • 60-Day Patron Status
    • 10 Evenstones
    • 10 Hereafter Stones
    • Glass Phoenix Glider
    • Desert Assassin Platemail
SILVER
$49.99
    • Beta Access
    • 2,500 Credits ($20 Value)
    • Title: "Founder" Title grants +1 to all stats
    • 30-Day Patron Status
    • Experimental Glider
Kriegs_Todlich

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you for your purchase! Please retain this receipt for your records.

You have been charged by Trion Worlds for the following order:

Order items:

ARCHEUM FOUNDER’S PACK

GG Trion,...GG!
Surged

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 pm

And there goes $150, good thing i just got paid. no regrets.
KingRadinov

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Yep. There goes my money.
elfirl

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Just purchased, happy belated birthday to me!