Need help with Outrider

hawkwingx23

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Hey guys i'm looking for someone who knows about outriders, currently i'm kinda just picking skills and was wondering if someone could link me a good outrider build if possible.
sweeto94

Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:11 pm

this is how i'm Building it, but nothing is correct if you don't like it, try something else :) http://arche-base.com/builds/generator# ... AGTnaMj6b7
Goryan

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Looks like a decent close combat build that brings em in close with range at the start. I have gone a different route but hey, that is what this game is all about. Play with how you feel. I think that will work just fine!
Goryan

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 pm

r1dz

Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:13 am

Well, i must confess... In the begin i want Blighter but now that im trying Outrider im just loving the class... Im only Lv 30 yet but using this http://arche-base.com/builds/generator#8.6.1/j7E856al1

Other issue is the weapons i should use, allready try dual blades but seems that i do less DMG and take more time to kill in close combat that using Great Sword (2h)... Notice that with dual blades if i crit, they are BIG Hits, but if i dont its slower to kill so i choose for now the 2h swords.... The Double Hand Passive works too so... Any advices??
sweeto94

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 am

Personally i Use 2h Nodachi atm, used to go dual wield and probably will go back to Dual wield for PVP, 2h weapons allows you to 2-3shot mobs with a proper Combo while thanks to Dualwield Proficiency in Battlerage Still keeps a Fairly High Crit Rate ( i think you'll find that you prob switched this spec when going from 2h to 2-1h, Don't.) and for PVP that same Passive skill allows you to PARRY Ranged Attacks while Dualwielding, really good for PVP since most people use Archery in some way. Also for Armor, use leather for Magic AND physical dmg Reduction, along with increased Bow range, and Reduced Trip Duration (and something else i can't remember off the top of my head atm) But i will Quote Goryan here "Play with how you feel" this game is designed for YOU to find the way you want to play. :) Hope this help and enjoy the Game and class :D