Some of the Most Popular Class Builds in ArcheAge

ZbJDGod

Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:02 am

Original link

ArcheAge features over 100 classes built from 10 skillsets favored by the gods and heroes of the Great Expedition. After reaching level 10, you can combine any three skillsets to make a unique class. So, many players have been looking for advice on what skillset combinations. See below, the most popular ArcheAge classes:

What's your favorite ArcheAge class?
jeffchase2

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Doomlord, cause the name.
SmuttBudgie

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Im currently playing an Outrider for leveling (archery/shadowplay/battlerage).
Its working quite nicely for PVE at the moment and is a little odd.
Dont know how it will perform at Max lvl PVP but in some of the 1v1 encounters ive had at even ish lvls has my opponents confused, they see me start dpsing a mob at range and then attack me thinking im easy prey, until i turn round and unleash a load of high DPS in Melee then they try to run so then i shoot em in the back mainly works againt melees, Range clases are a little tougher but have enough gap closers to get in their faces.
Rodr1c

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:09 pm

I played an Outrider on Omega. PvE was never really a problem, but PVP at max level was not great, but not terrible. Since you don't have all the range attacks like a Primeval, and you also don't have as many melee attacks as a dark runner, you just kind fit right in the middle. I very much enjoyed the class, it was just a bit weak when it came to 1v1 against most classes.