Repeatedly ganked by cohilition members. Is this a new thing now?

ark

Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 am

So I sit at my main's house waiting for my friends to arrive with trade packs of lumber they wanted to borrow me to finish building it and suddenly a bunch of purple cohhilition members run up from behind and murder me. Ok. it happens. I ask them why they would randomly kill a level 16 green for no reason? They say wait 15 minutes?? (with no further explanation) and I say I cannot and that I am waiting for trade pack to arrive to my house so I can finish it. I release and run back to my house and BAM murdered again. This time by double the amount... I ask them why, get no answer, release and this happens 2 more times. In the end there were like 10 cohhilition members jumping me as soon as I got to my house. I try an alternative route and run into 20 people all surrounding a farm 5 blocks away from my house. Appearantly they had murdered anyone within the whole area to get this large scarecrow down... I mean sheesh.. how about contacting the people they see and ask us to leave or at least some sort of attempt of not ganking random level 16s over and over?

I was pmed by a cohh member saying he agreed with me and was told to contact an officer. I did and he responded with "We don't tell our members how to pvp". This has NOT been the case when I watch cohh stream and this is not the case when I read your guidelines on how not to greif. My help left sice they didn't want to risk it and I cannot trust the area anymore since it is full of cohh members. I thought Cohhilition was a honorable guild that didnt just randomly grief people like that.

I will not mention names in here as I am very against name and shame.I also realise this is a pvp game However I just want to ask you guys to come to your senses and no got completely bloodlust over a large area just because some member wants a large farm. Completely uncalled for and completely unneccessary. Very disappointed seeing this. No rules when boss is away? I guess. Won't bring this furth than this has already gone. I want your members to see this post though so they think a second time

ark
reillyc

Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:29 am

I was leading the raid planting these three large farms when a Thatched Farmhouse was about to pop. We, Cohhilation and Swiggity, were sitting on the farm for over three hours. There were about four guild and randoms that eventually showed up to fight for the claim. We waited until about four minutes were left on the farm and then went Bloodlust and attacked anyone near the claim. I apologize personally for your deaths and if you would like compensation I have no problem reimbursing you, like you were told after we planted our farms. This was just a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and I truly apologize for that. I told the entire raid not to go after anyone with tradepacks and only fight for the farm claim. Unfortunately, the way the land is so limited, this is sort of a necessary evil unless other claims become available, or Auroria opens. This claim got three of our members, including myself, our first 16 x16 farms. We don't even have houses. I'm sorry your house area was caught in the crossfire.

- Rookz
Callumdk

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 am

You're an evil evil person Rookz, i will personally punish you on teamspeak with my sexy danish accent.

:confused:
ark

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Well since you are blatantly lying I will have to respond.

1. 4 minutes ? It takes me at least 3 minutes just to release and get back to my house as a level 16. Also I spent time while dead talking to these guys trying to make them stop... In all the attacks lasted somewhere between 15-20 munutes.

2. Crossfire? There were noone else but me and the cohh members.. How is it crossfire when you repeatedly kill someone thats alone and that far away from anyone else? I was not once even faced towards he area you guys were at.. I was looking north northwest towards the area my friends were supposed to arrive from. As for compensation.. no thanks.. I don't take that from griefers, because griefing is what it was...

At least don't lie. Sad times.
reillyc

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:45 am

Nothing I stated was a lie.
Callumdk

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:34 pm

You're still gonna get spanked !