Ninja Looter - Ohfuggle

primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Ohfuggle - Ninja looted a legendary healing mace as a tank, please stay away and blacklist.

Thanks,
Primo
TwitcH.Tv/primoCS ~ Follow
Ohfuggle

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:12 pm

primocs wrote:Ohfuggle - Ninja looted a legendary healing mace as a tank, please stay away and blacklist.

Thanks,
Primo
Hi,

First off I wasn't a tank I was a mentee. You proceeded to harass me throughout the dungeon. You spammed me, spammed open trade and now you're spamming Faction and still harassing me.

I told you I am only battlerage for leveling and you said "You will take to long to lv up like me you don't deserve it" ... Well you're wrong. Especially since it's a mentor run in a lv30 dungeon and you're lv50.

He then started threatening me in party chat, whispers and now faction chat.

Here is a puush of one: http://puu.sh/bVUXf/e53d739a9d.jpg

So Primo is spamming faction chat, forums and harassing me over a lv30 , 20g item.

I'm told Cohh doesn't tolerate players who act in this manner, which is why I took the time to post here.

Thanks in advance,

-Fug
primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Fug,

Clearly, it is very tough to obtain healing items in this game. Especially looking at the loot table of our token turn-ins being a Lute. Your spec. would have no benefit for the item is why I am clearly stating you technically ninja looted the item. I am not hell bent over the matter, I just thought it was very disrespectful after mentioning it numerous times I could use it as an upgrade and the party all whispering me, "sorry about the mace man its a real shame."

Before you come trying to turn me in on my own post, check your facts and understand how long it would actually take for you to ever use that item. It was clearly a ninja loot as that item is guaranteed to make it to the auction house for your so called, "20g payout..." currently to me showing it runs for 26g. 26 Gold is a good chunk of money to obtain to just up and buy the item.

Guildies and friends of the server, all I am asking is you do not trust this player as it could have been any item and he does not just hand things over like an actual player playing an MMO for 10+ years would do. As we all know and have learned playing these games, this is a clear ninja loot and we all need to know who to stay away from.

For everyone's item reference it was the Heroic - http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/34245/ (BIS Healing Stats)

Thanks,
Primo
Ohfuggle

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:29 pm

You would have had the item, had you not threatened me.

You don't harass people and expect them to just do whatever you wish, for someone who has played "MMO's" for 10 years you should know that.

Maybe I'm dating myself at 29, but I've played well over 10 years and a ninja loot is looting an item worth a LOT of money or BiS from a raid boss and logging off or gating to sell it.

I won the roll, stated my intention to use it and you flipped out and started harassing me.

Which lost you the item for sure that I will happily use.

This was also a mentor run, there were no defined roles in our group aside from clear as fast as possible. I'm sorry your spec is so hard to gear for, maybe you should consider a spec change.

Oh and at lv36 I have over 100g from just quests, at lv50 you should have a lot more.

I guess I'm honored that your very first post on this forum is to "blacklist" me, or should I feel sorry that your first post is the result of your tantrum not getting the item, not being able to afford 20g and not getting what you want after harassing someone.
primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Fug,

No harassment was ever made, I was just stating that I will report the matter to my team to prevent partying with you in the future. Simple as that. No need to continue the posts as this has obviously come to an end.

The true character in you has been shown, and that's all my post concerns.

Thank you and have a great day continuously trying to defend yourself in scarce.

-Primo
Ohfuggle

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

In scarce? Lol

I posted the SS, I have a few more but it's not needed.

Maybe we can start a kick starter campaign for gold and buy you that mace and more gear. This way you won't attack someone else when you don't get your way.

I'm happy I decided to take the time and register, so you can't go around sullying other peoples names to get your way.
primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Fug,

Please post all the screenshots, there is nothing of harassment at all. I'd be honored to see my professionalism :)

Thanks,
Primo
Ohfuggle

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Nothing professional about bullying someone you're supposed to mentor, telling faction chat they're a ninja, and making your first post on your guild's forum about it.
primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Fug,

Obviously you have no evidence of anything that was not handled in a mature manner. No need to cover it up stating I am bullying you when all my intention for this was to obtain an item in the game.

Thanks,
Primo
primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Cohh,

You can nuke this post as you see fit, my intention was to notify the guild to prevent grouping with this shady player on-going. Obviously he created an account to protect his immaturity as most players would do after making the wrong call. I am done commenting on this post as it's becoming a waste of my time and taking away from actual game play. I will obtain the item again one day, just keep it noted the saltiness that could be encountered grouping with this patron.

Good day,
Primo
Ohfuggle

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:52 pm

So you went from me being blacklisted and unable to ever group again and you bringing the might of the server down on top of me, to you wanting to delete the post?

You started this, you harassed me, and I defended myself.

I hope leadership see's this post and you are encouraged to actually mentor players and not throw the might of your guild around to try and get your way.

p.s. I made an account to create a post about you after no officers answered me in faction when I asked for one. You just happened to blacklist me when I finished creating my account.

please don't bully anyone else especially if you're mentoring them.
zetasai

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi,

I'm here today to support my good friend, Ohfuggle, not only as the GM for our smaller(very) guild but also to defend the sanctity of that which is Cohh as a subscriber and fan. Ohfuggle came to me with this issue and I told him to post on this forum as I could not recall the names of the officers in the guild. Fundamentally and from what I've seen throughout my time watching Cohh, is that this sort of behavior is not tolerated. Having played with Ohfuggle for over five years and having even attended his wedding in real life, I can attest to his character.

I feel a little bit ashamed and sad for you PrimoCS. We are all new players. The way you are using Cohh's name as a device to bully Ohfuggle then and now is utterly repulsive. It was unfortunate that you lost the roll. I recommend the next time you want to do a run where a BiS item drops, please call it out before the run or offer gold to the winner. Any one of us would've given you the BiS had it dropped through shear politeness but your actions were rude. It was also a fair roll. If you had stated your need prior to the run, and Ohfuggle had then rolled on this BiS item, then I could see the problem but this is simply not what happened.

Please stop this nonsense.

z
primocs

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:27 pm

All,

I apologize that this is becoming so blown out of proportion and immature, as that was not my intent. There was no harassment ever performed on my side as you can tell the item drops off an early boss and I requested the item for probably 20 strong minutes (completing the instance) nicely without even stating nor using this "website" to post drama. I stated at the end of the discussion when he completely ignored me etc. that I was going to post this on the forums; theoretically calling it a blacklist because we have ALOT of people in this guild. It was basically a warning I induced to possibly show him something could happen in result to his actions.

After raiding for 10 year(s) in world top guilds in the MMO scene, looking at what I saw happen to me was quite honestly one of the most known ninja'ing methods performed. Looking at how this game is built and all of the items being Bind on Equip(BoE) basically brings all this ninja'ing back to light. I apologize, I'm sure Fug is a great person in real life and I don't doubt that - I'm taking into fact the situation at hand that happened and posting my actions from my perspective. I had no immediate thought that this would ever come to this point, as I was ONLY making this aware to protect my guild and my friends in this game from this possibly occurring in the future.

Words aside, I strongly appreciate you representing your friend and standing by him. It does show that he has also done some good in his life aside from these little mishaps. Again, if you would like to nuke this post I am all for it as it has hit a maturity level that should obviously not be tolerated; hence why I did not follow up on the previous post.

I have no strong feelings in regards to the situation and quite honestly have been over it, I just continue to receive alerts to my phone from my E-Mail stating a new response brought to the table.

Have a good evening,
Primo :cool:
Ohfuggle

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:29 am

You don't tell people you will have them blacklisted from the ENTIRE server.

You need to STOP trying to ruin a game for anyone because you didn't get what you wanted.