The Reason Why We Need A Faction Wide Alliance...

Dracontius

Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:07 am

If you weren't online between 6pm and 7pm (PDT/GMT -8) today at Freedich then you don't know about the cluster**** that went on. 500+ Rising On (and other smaller guilds) blockade. Their leader actually got their whole faction to cooperate and take over Hasla, Freedrich and then Pirate Island for the stated time above and a little bit extra over at Pirate Island. Proof will most likely be in highlights and/or VODs of their leader's stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/denissniderTV and we need to do something about this or we'll turn into the rumored Korean servers where you wont be able to do anything outside our own continent (seems like a overstatement but you'll feel it at end game).

Forget a small alliance between between 3 or 4 guilds. We need to get our entire Faction organized one way or another. We all already know that Purgatory and Blood Moon are Rising On's little spies and allies and once Auroria opens, up they will join into a new faction to rule that continent as well as their own. We wont be able to get a castle, we wont have much access to Auroria during PRIME HOURS on servers (sorry 90% of player base) and most importantly, our casuals will leave due to bullying and no fun.

I forgot to get screenshots but I know others did get some so if they come across this thread, please post them.

I will do my best in pirate raids once I get my hands on either my own galleon, provided if Cohh gives me one, or through the use of an allies' or guildies' who are working on their own. We'll be that small annoyance and rule the seas where we are until we get 100+man raided by actual organized guilds. We can zerg all we want but we will lose utterly in the end. Rising On has shown their dominance today and if nothing is done about it, there wont be much we can do to progress.

Below is preview of the day before this blockade.[ATTACH=full]691[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]692[/ATTACH]
Attachments
1221140545-00.jpg
thescottishginger

Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:41 am

I am down, like I said before I will be on the dive team and I will craft more scuba suits to get us ready for more divers when pirating.
thescottishginger

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:04 am

We owned them last night!

For your viewing pleasure!
http://cohhilition.com/index.php?thread ... over.9118/
Alpharalpha

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:37 pm

is denissniderTV a Brazilian? that would explain the calls for help "fighting off 250 Brazilians" I saw in faction chat a couple of nights ago. (I am not disparaging their nationality, just thought that they were joking about the South Americans part). I am sub-20th level and useless in a PvP battle, unless there is a mechanic where you can use my corpse as a meat shield, otherwise I would have come helped :)
Dracontius

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 am

Yes, he's a Brazilian streamer and yes we were serious about 250. Personally I think it was closer to 400-500.
vaesari

Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:01 am

I'm a member of Purgatory, and I'd like to clear the whole "Rising On" situation up. We are not allied with Rising On, or any other Western guild for that matter. We dislike them just as much, if not more, as you do. The same is true for Blood Moon. I'm not sure how exactly that got around, but it's not true in the slightest.

We go in 1-2 times a day and clear the reds out of Hasla, we do this not solely for ourselves, but so that friendlies can farm their tokens for a change.
Zalansho

Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:02 am

I can definitely say that I've seen a decently large group of Blood Moon fighting off reds in Hasla before and totally ignoring us other greens.
thescottishginger

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:32 pm

vaesari wrote:I'm a member of Purgatory, and I'd like to clear the whole "Rising On" situation up. We are not allied with Rising On, or any other Western guild for that matter. We dislike them just as much, if not more, as you do. The same is true for Blood Moon. I'm not sure how exactly that got around, but it's not true in the slightest.

We go in 1-2 times a day and clear the reds out of Hasla, we do this not solely for ourselves, but so that friendlies can farm their tokens for a change.
Bold face LIES, we have seen you guys on Freedich with them, protecting them and also to add No Quarters as well yall have protected. I have scouted and seen this a few times and reported back to the raid lead to pull back from doing our run because of it.

An for the recorded of what happened today. They do go out of their way to PK their own faction (Purgatory) I was at my farm picking my nanners and clearing the nanner trees to plant something new and I seen a SLU of them ran past me ( appx: 8-15 ) I went to see what all was going on and got PK'd without question. I said well ok what the heck is going on I return to my farm ( 6 plots away ) I get pk'd again. I then tell the TS whats going on and Vaesari ( ex-Cohhilition Member ) comes in and tells me that its because I am near the land they want, I kept telling him that I advised them that I am at MY OWN land FARMING my OWN stuff leave me alone. I still got pk'd 2 more times after the fact and then he verified that it was MY LAND that I was on and the guild lead asked them to stop killing me.

Not bitching or griping, I just want it to be known that Purgatory is NOT to be trusted AT ALL!

An yes he came to our TS just to Harnesses me and tell me to leave of they will pk me again and and again for farming on my own land. :(