[Guild Ships] Nominate your next captains... DONE

ryakittens

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 am

Dear Pirates, Fishermen, Sailors... :)

I see a lot of us playing during different times and I want to make sure every "timezone" has its ships and captains (galleons etc.) for pirating and fun.
I know that Cohh wants Dracontius to get a galleon for late night pirating and I am on it.
Probably we will realize his galleon during the upcoming weekend.

But I would love to hear from you - who would you think makes a great captain to sail the seven seas with you :)
Please nominate your "captain" (yes you can nominate yourself) with the following info:
  • amount of gilda he/she already has
  • what kind of ship the person is saving up for
  • when will the person be available for pirating, runs...
I will start a poll on Friday/Saturday from your nominations and you can vote for whomever you see fit :)

[ATTACH=full]698[/ATTACH]

NOMINATIONS
  1. Ramith (~177 gilda left - Fishing Boat) // 4pm - until 11pm (GMT +1)
  2. Malzafic (provides own tradepacks? muling help - Galleon) // 2pm-11:59pm (GMT +1)
  3. Scottishginger (203 gilda left - Galleon) // 8am pst-10am pst and 4pm pst-10pm pst
END RESULT

With just 3 nominations we can and will work on all 3 ships in the following order - no poll needed:
  1. Malzafic (provides own tradepacks for a Galleon)
  2. Ramith (~177 gilda left for the Fishing Boat)
  3. Scottishginger (203 gilda left for a Galleon)
I hope to accomplish these Ships within the next 2-3 weeks after we finish the 1000 Gilda Challenge.
Attachments
cohhh1z1b.jpg
funknjunk

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 am

I am online from 11:30am - until 9:30pm (GMT) roughly each day and love to ride the seas, and am not leaving AA for a very long time I nominate myself :D I am doing trade runs from Mahadevi>Freedich to try to get gilda, have around 130 Gilda.

I would like to Pirate rather than Fishing due to the amount of fun I am having on Freedich :P
Ramith_Zaeltir

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:02 am

Nominating my self, if you want some reasons i could come up with a few, other than that i am usually on after 4PM untill 10-11PM (GMT+1) every weekday might be a little bit later like 5-6 PM on several days of the week depending on if i go to the gym or not after work, on weekends it could be anything from 7 AM to 5 AM i might be a little bit addicted... don't judge me!

Currently 73 Gilda, most likely going to get a Fishing boat before i look at a Galleon
I find your lack of pants disturbing.
Malzafic

Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Let's see here, nominating myself because I am dashing, smart, extremely likeable, dashi- oh wait I said that already.
I also got a galleons worth of Trade Packs to turn in, so I'll need help carrying them so that a new guild galleon may spawn (Which I got materials for). That means I currently got 14 gilda stars + around 250 in trade packs on my person.
I am generally available for any kind of sea adventures from the time around 2PM to around 11:59 PM (GMT+1) (Yes this is European time, that would be 7AM to 6PM EST). In the weekends I'm probably available for WAY more than that.

To sum up:
Awesome.
Got enough for a Galleon.
Goal is Galleon.
Too much free time.
Dracontius

Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Don't forget that Moi has a Galleon as well and runs great Pirate Raids during the week in the middle of the day before I get online. :P
Zealith_Gamer

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:38 am

I WOULD like to nominate myself BUT i cant be on archeage consistently on due to military needs -.-

I nominate Ryakittes for a merchent ship.
  • She does nothing but help the guild.
  • She dose "BILLIONS" of trade runs
Your argument is invalid ...

-The Ze
Noctikz

Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 am

I second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth nominate Rya for Merchant Ship....as she is already Queen of Gilda Stars!
Archeage
Character: Serana
Server: Salphira

Twitch Channel
ryakittens

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:36 am

Ahhh thats sweet of you but I don't want a merchants ship....
The only ship I want besides my dear clipper is the Party Boat <3 that would be super awesome!
thescottishginger

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:56 pm

I would like to Nominate myself, I have 47 gilda (spent more time lvling with HA Stones lol)
  • I would like a Gallion to help coordinate Freedich raids easier from the island and from at sea so if they do come in as a fleet we can stop them before they get to the land
  • I have been scouting for the guild for just under 3 week, I head out to Sun and then boat onto the island 20 min before we are out their.
  • #1 reason for this need is. I have set up help for the guild with people already on the island to help us secure the island and as displayed this morning I worked with another guild to get them in and on the island at the same time as you guys did and in diffent locations so that we can BOOM the Beach's and have the REDs unclear and scrambling to find out what is going on and who to attack.
  • I also do pirating with the guild while papz "hides" waiting for us and I utilize my scuba gear to get to the bottom of the ocean to retrieve the packs dropped
  • I am up in the for the first run with Cohh and I come back on after work at 4pm and don't log off till 10pm
I drop this link and walk away: http://cohhilition.com/index.php?thread ... over.9118/
But if I had to vote on someone else I would say Kittens! :)
ryakittens

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:23 am

END RESULT
With just 3 nominations we can and will work on all 3 ships in the following order - no poll needed:
  1. Malzafic (provides own tradepacks for a Galleon)
  2. Ramith (~177 gilda left for the Fishing Boat)
  3. Scottishginger (203 gilda left for a Galleon)
I hope to accomplish these Ships within the next 2-3 weeks after we finish the 1000 Gilda Challenge.
RoguelolBeast

Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:01 am

I nominate Rookz, dont know how many gilda he has, but he does raidinng with us during the lesser times and he is a great leader, he spoke about wanting a galleon to help hunting reds. he is a good bloke :) if not you can always give it to me and send the reds running in fear with my sails ;)