Suggested Hasla Token Group Setup

veksayer

Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm

What is a Hasla token? check this guide out.

Group suggestion (alphabetical with 1 being 'need assigned')
1. new people invited default here, get what they are rolling on to put in correct group
2. Compassion - Healer Club
3. Conviction - 2h Staff
4. Courage - Bow
5. Fortitude - Shield
6. Honor - 1h Sword
7. Loyalty - 2h Axe
8. Sacrifice - Lute
no need for party 9 and 10

Hasla rules are simple, you pick one token, get put in that group and roll only on that one, pass on all others.

Now, I suggest if no one is in a group then everyone is allowed to roll on that one.

Also, each party is limited to 5 people, this seems like a good number to cap for a token, hell, even 5 and you could possibly not see a token in forever :/
Zounass

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:25 pm

And remember that there will be tokens on the ground so don't get pissed if someone got "your" Conviction token just coz they were running around smashing F. I do this all the time and get some harsh comments from time to time.
veksayer

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 am

Zounass wrote:And remember that there will be tokens on the ground so don't get pissed if someone got "your" Conviction token just coz they were running around smashing F. I do this all the time and get some harsh comments from time to time.
Tokens on corpses are the result of 2 possible scenarios:

1. Everyone passed on the roll. (in which case someone can't get mad at that, they didn't roll on it)

or

2. The mob loot was locked and became a free for all loot with no rolls. This happens when the original person/group that tagged a mob didn't do at least 15% damage to the mob. After some time (30 sec? 1 min? not sure) the mobs loot becomes free for all. I could see someone being mad at this but the person to be mad at isn't the person looting but the original tagger.