[Event] Fishing Event Oct.18th 3pm EST WINNER & pics

ryakittens

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:31 am

Dear AA Community,

please be ready for our FISHING EVENT at 3pm EST - please be 10 minutes early.

We meet up at the Cohhcohhcabana in Solis (next to Austera Harbor).

You'll need everything that is necessary for Sport Fishing (fishing rod, lure, chum, bait)!

Get your fishing rods ready, chop your chum and get some lures...it is going to get soggy :D

This is a TIMED EVENT please be in time and ready for 1.5 hrs until 4:30 pm EST.
ryakittens

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:44 pm

There will be 1 prize for each category - up to 3 prizes in total!

The winner of each category will win 1 Archeum Supply Crate that can contain Carrot Dash (until next Tuesday).

Categories
  • Gargantuan Fish Trophy Category - WINNER: Hollowskys
    • be the FIRST to bring me a Gargantuan Fish Trophy with the time/date stamp from the fishing events time frame 3-4:30 pm oct. 18th
  • Smallest Fish Trophy Category - WINNER: Clickclack
    • be the LAST to bring me the Smallest Fish Trophy with the time/date stamp from the fishing events time frame 3-4:30 pm oct. 18th
  • Two Fish Trophy Category - WINNER: Tgcrow
    • be the FIRST to bring me 2 Different Fish Trophies with the time/date stamp from the fishing events time frame 3-4:30 pm oct. 18th
Allowed Fish

All sport fishing fished from open sea water - made into trophies then.

Other Rules
  • NO fishing boats allowed!
  • Don't steal other peoples fish
  • Don't attack other people on the event and don't attack other fishermen pls (incl.Reds)
  • If the event is over its over - its a timed event!
Happy fishing and good luck!

Thanks to BIKEMAN for donating 1 Archeum Supply Crate for every participant of the Fishing Event <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL CONTEST

upload your best screenshot from the event within the next 24hrs and win another Archeum Supply Crate!
Malzafic

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:49 pm

I love how the marlin just look like a complete airhead while the sturgeon is like "I'll get you next time!"[ATTACH=full]749[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Picture 11.png
savannah_lynn

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:48 pm

I took a picture of our end of event dance party :D lol I forgot all about screenshots...which is sad since I witnessed quite a few hilarious boat wrecks today :P
Attachments
SaveScum.png
ryakittens

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:06 pm

CONGRATS to Malzafic for the nice screenshot - Winner of another Archeum Supply Crate!
AND Savannah_lynn gets 20 Hereafter Stones!

thank you :)
Malzafic

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Yay I've won something!... I don't know what to say.. I've never tried this before... Do I make a speech? Or do I just hit people with the trophy?
ryakittens

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Go to the corner and be ashamed...you won but you didn't send me a plushie pack -.- you are selfish *cries

haha good show! I hope there is a carrot dash in the crate!