What has come of the Gold and Gilda we were going to use for castle?

drackooner

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:49 am

Can anyone confirm what COHH is planning to do with all the guild and gold he has in AA? Are we just giving plans and money to SlayerS or are we actually giving it back to guildies in the form of houses/boats? Does any officer has access to his account to distribute crafting supplies? I am almost 30k metalworking and would like to start making armor to give out or sell on the AH to make money for the guild.

According to his stream, he is all but done with AA.
Drackooner

Archeage:
Drackooner: 50 Liberator/Blighter
Drackoonerz: 20 Ebonheart/Stone Arrow

PSN: Drackooner
Steam: Drackooner
Noctikz

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:27 pm

He is NOT giving the Gold/Gilda over to SlayerS.

He is currently trying to figure out what to do with it exactly( He does plan to keep it for the guild tho so take a breather there). I think he wants to find someone to take over(From today's stream, looks like Dkchris might). If that happens, I believe the Gold/Gilda will be transferred to him.

I think there was also a stream where he explained that he would use the Gilda to buy plans and give it to guildies. The gold would also be entirely dedicated to guild crafters.

DISCLAIMER: None of this information is 100% true/correct. It is just something that I sort of remember hearing. THe only exception being that the Gold/Gilda IS staying in guild and NOT going to SlayerS.
Archeage
Character: Serana
Server: Salphira

Twitch Channel
drackooner

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Perfect! I would totally fine with DKChris or Ryakittens taking control of the funds. I would love for this to happen sooner than later, as I have been unable to get my hands on any guild crafting mats. Obviously anything I would craft would go to benefit the guild whether it be through gear or money from selling said gear. I know that we have periodic giveaways that you can buy entries to, and would love to see this continue and the frequency increase if possible.

With Auroria effectively not being an option for us, I would love to see some of the guild be used to buy a Mansion to be used as a guild house. I am willing to donate crafting items that give the bonuses if this were to happen. It would be nice to have a place for all the crafters to gather and share in the bonuses.
Drackooner

Archeage:

Noctikz

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:31 pm

We do have a guild house.

Although it is not a Mansion, it is still decent. It is called the Fungeon, located in Villanelle. It already has a majority of the crafting stations in it and is available for all guildies to use.
Archeage

Twitch Channel
drackooner

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:01 pm

If someone could post a screen shot of the map location where it is, that would be awesome.
Drackooner

Archeage:

Lonkley

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:06 pm

It's at the start of Torchfyre Bay near the road. Can't miss it. Should still be decorated for Halloween.
drackooner

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:25 pm

great thanks.
Drackooner

Archeage:

Noctikz

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Archeage

Twitch Channel
ryakittens

Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 am

Just btw...a Mansion...hmm neat place but absolutely NO where to place it :) its 44x44..if you find a free 44x44 spot I'd happy to get the 1000 gilda to buy the design :D And the mansion ist just a big stone brick. Not much room for the size and pretty ugly.

And we kind of stopped giving away free gilda/boat designs because people tend to leave right after they got those. Plus boats are not transferable. One beachhouse GA came from the gilda and some gilda were traded for couple farms to give away. And I suggested cohh to keep some for Auroria and stuff that may be coming.
Hope that answers your question at the moment :)

EDIT: About the gold Cohh collected I have no information about that - never had anything to do with it but I am sure it will be put to good use within the guild and surely not for anything regarding SlayerS!
drackooner

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:58 am

Yea I will be chcking out the house posted above, and setting a save point there too. Whom do I contact to provide my crafting professions to? Also is there access to crafting materials? If I do use crafting materials, do I just place the final products back in the chest to be sold?
Drackooner

Archeage:

savannah_lynn

Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:43 pm

I believe you can mail Genzzry for skill updates.
r0V0

Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:22 am

Still no update about the Ressources..the attempt to transfer the house failed cause of trion.
i will try to get my hands on a house so that we can start gathering ressources again and put it in a guildhouse, but i have no eta when i will be able to get one.
r0V0

Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:37 am

So since Cohh and Rya pretty much quit the game we can pretty much say "lets forget about those ressources donated by the guild". I'm done asking for the stuff and getting ignored. No point in trying anyway. We were abandoned and thats it.

oh yeah and *bitterbitterbitterbitterbitterbitter*