A change to the better (Vote)

DkChris

Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Hello all you awesome Arechage adventures!!

If there are any spelling mistakes be nice i am not US or UK i make mistakes :P

You have picked me as your new GM in AA and i am very honored about that, as the new leader i want to hear what you guys and girls want to do with the guild moving forward. I have made some different strawpoll where i hope you will all vote on and give me you opinion and feedback on it.

In this strawpoll you will be voteing on if we should keep the guild chat PG-16 still. Now when i say in the 3rd option limited i mean that we should still try and keep the language classy, and keep homophobic, racial, and other sort of degrading words out of the chat. But that we can still drop the F-bomb here and there.

http://strawpoll.me/2944659

This vote is on if you guys want guild tax. Now if we had guild tax ALL the money that is payed as tax would go straight back into the guild, like getting fishing boat blueprint etc. Guild tax would be payed once a week like on every sunday.

http://strawpoll.me/2944738

When we do guild tradepack runs to freed to we wish that it is the GM and/or the officers and commanders in the guild that turns in the packs and keep the gildas we have to get some blueprints for boats etc. Or do you guys want it so that everyone just turnes in packs?

http://strawpoll.me/2944791

When we do raids and maybe world bosses in the future do we wish to make it a rules that if you wish to join the raids in anyway you HAVE TO BE ON TS3??

http://strawpoll.me/2944804

Should we start recruiting new guild members of the server?

http://strawpoll.me/2944853

Now this is what i could think of so far, if you have other stuff you think the guild should take a vote on, please do tell me and i will look in to it, as always you can find me most of the time in-game under the name DkChris.

THE VOTEING HERE WILL RUN TILL SUNDAY 11-9-2014 / 9-11-2014 AFTERNOON. DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU GUYS VOTE I WILL BUILD UP SOME NEW GUILD RULES ETC.
ians1983uk

Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Not answered 1 question, the guild tax, I think this should be 10g per 10lvl so 0-9 0g 10 -19 10g 20-29 20g 30-39 30g 40-49 40g and 50 50g

Also the TS question,I have no hearing even if i had TS i would hear nothing. I understand why and if people vote for it its not something I would leave because of but just so people understand why im not joining raids at all if this goes ahead
Find Me on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvFXe3 ... Wezxb6QNLQ

A new channel, low quality at the moment but getting better
MySt0g4nN

Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:53 pm

to be honest 50g just for guildtax is a lot.. i don't make that kinda money, cause mostly i farm honor or doing dung for gear.. but yeagh i know u can make that easily with fishing etc.. but still..

and about the ts rules, i understand some ppl don't like using that, and we shoudn't force ppl into something they don't want. but the ppl that can/want should def. do that
Lonkley

Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:01 pm

10g is a lot of gold for a lot of people. Maybe a tithe would be better.
Alpharalpha

Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:38 pm

for a sub 20th level 10 g is a lot without doing something like selling apex on the AH but it can still be done. i had over a hundred G by selling some mats and workers' comp potions on the AH while slumming around in Tigerspine questing.

on the TS issue; i am handicapped - hard of hearing, almost deaf. my speech comprehension is better than it used to be (new hearing aids) but something like teamspeak is gibberish to me, i can use it, but not very well, i won't understand much said, although i do speak well and can talk on it. I will use it if required but it probably won't be more than noise to me.

on the guild trade run/gilda issue, how about if the first gilda earned is for the guild, and any more goes to the person, i.e. JaneWhoever makes three trade packs for the run, the first is turned in by the GM and the rest by JaneWhoever for her to keep.
Trath_A

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:24 am

Just to be clear since I didn't see this in the voting. We will still be a casual guild? In other words, No mandatory play times or event attendance. Supportive as each person feels is appropriate but not abusive or demanding of service, materials? (I know the guild tax thing is voting but seems to be going down atm)
Viperdragon13

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 am

[QUOTE="alpharalpha, post: 20149, member: 23911"]on the guild trade run/gilda issue, how about if the first gilda earned is for the guild, and any more goes to the person, i.e. JaneWhoever makes three trade packs for the run, the first is turned in by the GM and the rest by JaneWhoever for her to keep.[/QUOTE]

normally if it's a guild traderun for gilda, we use a merchant ship full of ppl, thats 80+ gildas which is good if the 1 person gets it all to get a design to give to someone that can use it to help the guild

if you want gildas for yourself, either solo it into there with stealth (which i have done afew times) or get a small group to help you...or even just make your own pack and follow during a guild run, just let them know it's your own pack

on another topic, there needs to be a guild rule that if you are going to quit the game, pas your land to someone in the guild looking for land, too many ex-member just up and quits and the land get lost to hackers...it's really annoying when i see that happen
Sazka
Alpharalpha

Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:45 pm

oh yeah,still plenty of members sill looking for land
Noctikz

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Something that I've been meaning to ask,

Is there a way/system for us to move up in ranks in the Guild?

I know I've been the lowest rank ever since launch(as well as many other people). There is a regular "Member" rank I believe(second to last) and I think most people should at least be bumped up to that.

Just been on my mind for awhile, might as well ask right?
Archeage
Character: Serana
Server: Salphira

Twitch Channel
drackooner

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:28 am

if you place a guild tax, you then force people to play a certain way to make money (fishing or trade runs). I am kind of glad it looks like it will fail anyways. But at most 5-10g a month at most.
Drackooner

Archeage:
Drackooner: 50 Liberator/Blighter
Drackoonerz: 20 Ebonheart/Stone Arrow

PSN: Drackooner
Steam: Drackooner