Cohhilition Guild Rules

DkChris

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:22 pm

EDIT by Rynea: This thread is outdated, please see the sticky thread above

Guild Rules:
  • Happy, Helpful and Respectful at all times. Guild chat is not the place for any discussions that would cause friction. Please keep those in tells.
  • Remember this guild is designed for people wholikethese rules. If they feel restrictive (IE, "I should be able to talk how I want to and say what I want!") this isnot the guild for you!
  • No Homophobic or Racial Slurs in guild chat
Our old rule about no F-bombs in chat have been removed, thought remember always to try and keep it classy!

· Teamspeak will be something you need to join, if you want to be a part of the raids doing world bosses. Thought to join raids doing Hasla clearing/farming, trade runs etc. you will not have to join TS unless the leader of the raid asks you to.

· Do not hack/bot/exploit

Rules of Engagement:

· Our guild supports the idea of a east side that fights as one, therefore if you can do NOT attack other green guilds unless you feel provoked, or threatened, even if the guild is on our KOS list, we do not just attack unless we get something out of it (tradepacks, housing spots etc.)

Guild Fishing & Tradeskills:

You can find the crafters info on this like http://goo.gl/UShmUu and read about it on this forum post http://cohhilition.com/index.php?thread ... need.8978/
  • Please update your highest tradeskilll numbers with Genzzry or Rowdrik when hitting milestones
  • If you look under boats you can see who owns a fishing boat and can always ask to hear if they are our fishing. Although they are not obligated to fish at any times, keep your eyes on Guild chat for when these times may occur!
Various other rules:
  • There is no scamming of other players on the server. You may not directly lie to others in an attempt to steal or thieve items or gold. If you are found scamming people you will be kicked from the guild no questions asked and will never be able to join again
· Do not hack/bot/exploit

The purge:

Every sunday of the week we will have a purge in the guild removing all members that have not been logged in for 10+ days. This is to make sure we always will have room for new members, but also to ensure that we have a realistic view of how many members we have, to make sure that the goals we make for our guild can be achieved.

What to do when Lvl 50:
  • Do Crimson Rift and Arenas for daily honor grind
  • Get Hasla Weapons
  • Get gear (run GHA/KC)
  • Get a farm
  • Crafting
  • Get guild members Gilda Stars for ships
  • Get guild members geared (experienced players please carry others in GHA)
Trade runs:

· Before we do trade runs to freed 1 person will be picked to turn in the packs on freed so that the person can get the stars he or she needs for the boat the person wants.

· When we do runs from east to west or west to east you can turn in the packs you have made yourself.

Private teamspeak and forums:

We have our own TS3 (Teamspeak.cohhilition.com) it is used a lot and everyone in the guild is welcome to come in there and join us! we also have a website (Cohhilition.com) where we have our Archeage forum, where you can make posts about stuff you want, and extra rules you might would like to have added or changed etc.

Recruiting:

· Our old rule with tokens (something you get from watching Twitch.tv/cohhcarnage) have been removed and we now take in all people that are lvl 40+.

· To join the guild all you have to do is have a little chat with the officer, commander or the Guild Leader before joining. (talk about why you want to join, what you have to offer the guild etc.)

· If you have ever scammed a person on the server you will NOT be able to join.

· If you have a bad reputation on the server you will NOT be able to join.

· as a member of the Cohhilition guild you agree to have read and understood the rules listed here.

· For the officers. commanders that inv people please read this.

Before you inv anyone to the guild inform them about the post on this forum make sure they have read it (ask them some questions about the rules here). Inform them we also have a TS3 they are more than welcome to join and talk with all our members, Teamspeak.cohhilition.com

Promotion:

· To get a promotion in the guild (Officer or Commander) you will have to show me (DkChris) that you are a helpful person in the guild, this means join our trade runs when we need people, help in Hasla. You will also need to be on TS3 talking with people. You also need to be able to keep a overview of large raids 50+ people, you also have to be bale to join TS3, as a officer or commander!

Items to always keeps handy:
  • Dahuta’s Bubble x 5
  • Scroll: Resurrection x10
  • Steel Ammo x2000
  • Hereafter Stones x100
  • Sandglasses x1
  • Desert Fire (or other healing potion rank 3 or better) x20
  • Simple Sandwich (or better) x20
  • Vegetable Soup (or better) x20
Alliances and KOS (Do not PK greens for no reason; however defend yourself):

If you don't see a guild on this list that will mean they are neutral and should not be attacked by us!

Allied:
SlayerS (FFA on housing spots)
Empyeran
Swiggity Swooty
Thunder Down Under

KOS:
Bloodlust

Guild leader:

DkChris

Commanders in the guild:

Cohhcarnage (inactive)
Ryakittens
Gummi

Officers in the guild:

Zakar
Zounass
Stoner
Hash
Rovo
Kasandara
Dynastyofwar

Cohhilition fleet:
(if you don't see your name on the list please send DkChris a ingame mail with what boat you own)

If you have a ship you are looking to get (Galleon, Merch or Fishing boat) send a ingame mail to DkChris and inform him about what boat you are looking for.

Fishing boats: 9
DkChris
Zounass
Stoner
Astro
Dracallis
Savannalynn
Kyroshiyo
Rhidz
Dynastyofwar

Galleons: 5
DkChris
Zakar
Astro
Kyroshiyo
Rhidz

Merchand ship: 5
DkChris
Sazka
Sicknthedead
Noctorn
Da

The rules that are posted here may change at anytime, so make sure to once a month go in here and take a look at them. If any major changes in the rules will happen it will be said in the in-game guild chat!

Whisper or send a in-game mail to DkChris for suggestions/edit
Cofded

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Pls dont kick me i cant get ingame now caus i dint have inetnet anymore i will get it back the 20 and did not log sonc auroria release but will be back adap i realy miss playong
DkChris

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:20 am

[QUOTE="cofded, post: 20288, member: 8787"]Pls dont kick me i cant get ingame now caus i dint have inetnet anymore i will get it back the 20 and did not log sonc auroria release but will be back adap i realy miss playong[/QUOTE]
Remember if you get kicked for being inactive you can always send a msg to one of the listed commanders or officers to get a re-inv
Viperdragon13

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:16 pm

might i also suggest to add if your gonna quit the game to pass on your land to ppl in the guild
Sazka