A Quick hello from your new leader!

tautic

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Greetings and Salutations fellow members of The Cohhilition guild in ArcheAge.

I wanted to reach out here and say a quick hello after being appointed as the new guild leader last week. Zounass, who was given guild lead after DkChris left, held a series of interviews with a few players in guild to determine who he felt would best fit the position as he was moving away from playing ArcheAge full time. I'll be sharing some of those thoughts over the next few weeks in future posts.

First things first, I plan to look over the existing guild info that we have, which has changed greatly in the last few months and will need considerable updating. Spencerman, who was recently promoted to the position of commander, will be creating a new set of documents to track the top active players in our guild based on profession skills. Hopefully this will help fellow players find who our top alchemists are, for example.

Secondly, I plan to meet up with the officers & active commander in our guild to review the existing guild rules. As a foundation I think they're on the right track, I just want to set the opportunity for discussion. I can assure you that many of our core rules, especially the following, will not be modified under my leadership:
  • Happy, Helpful and Respectful at all times. Guild chat is not the place for any discussions that would cause friction. Please keep those in tells.
I'd like to start having more scheduled guild events. This is one of the things I miss most from "the old times" By scheduled events, I'm referring to world events like fighting world bosses, or trying to capture them for those who'd like, having active dungeon rotation schedules for those who need gear, even things so simple as a weekly dance party in Austera. I'll be looking for individuals to help coordinate some of these, especially those who are experienced with dungeons - so if you're interested, or would like to nominate someone you know in guild who you feel would be a great fit, send me a message. Also in game events are a great thing to participate in - for example, when you see Halcyona go into war lets get as many people over there as are capable. It's important that we show our presence as a guild. We've been doing this more and more over the past few weeks. I ran out there last night and was truly impressed, and proud to see how many of us were participating.

Recruiting ! I'd definitely like to see our numbers grow, but am not interested in any drastic measures at this point. It's another subject i'll be discussing with our officers and commanders who will be primarily responsible for helping to recruit new members. If you have any friends who'd like to join the guild, please send their name to one of the online officers via tell i.e. /w

The last thing I'd like to mention in this "short" hello is communication. I'm hoping to see continued communication between players in guild chat - we're all here to help each other. Also I'm planning on sending a few surveys "Yay - I know.." to get feedback from you. Both for new ideas, and to collect feedback on some of the things we've been doing. I'd also like to continue posting my thoughts here, or somewhere on a regular basis. I'm looking forward to your feedback, what do you want out of the guild, how can you contribute to the guild? It's all helpful.

Lets do this, the possibilities are endless!

P.S. Let's get ourselves a castle. :D

~ TAUTIC
savannah_lynn

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:24 pm

o7
Lonkley

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:56 pm

The Ducks are standing ready. QUACK.
DYNASTYofWAR

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:33 am

o7 gratz, and i will be making my return to the game starting tonight and or tomorrow :P but i like your "mission" and lit the fire again :) but im down to start doing what i was doing before i left. looking forward to your reign lul
tautic

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:17 pm

[QUOTE="dynastyofwar, post: 22487, member: 15622"]o7 gratz, and i will be making my return to the game starting tonight and or tomorrow :p but i like your "mission" and lit the fire again :) but im down to start doing what i was doing before i left. looking forward to your reign lul[/QUOTE]
Excellent, looking forward to seeing you in game again!
Goryan

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 pm

I am on again and off again. I need to get geared. Just have to learn to set aside time for it instead of trade runs.
tautic

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 pm

[QUOTE="Goryan, post: 22547, member: 16188"]I am on again and off again. I need to get geared. Just have to learn to set aside time for it instead of trade runs.[/QUOTE]
Cool, looking forward to seeing you in game. I'm hoping to have a schedule up soon for dungeon runs which sounds like could be a big help for you and others to get geared. Keep an eye out here on the forums for more details!
spencerman1

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:13 pm