trading games !! comment what you have to offer

Looking for a game or have one you don't want? Trade with other members here.
tenzindesal

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 am

i have Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Mirror's Edge Steam Key
Medal of Honor Steam Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key
Dead Space Steam Key
Populous Origin Key

feel free to to offer games i will choose the best deal or a game i like.
AntiViGames

Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Honestly... Those games costed you 5$ ish?
You probably want to trade them for games that are worth a lot more?
tenzindesal

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:22 pm

AntiViGames wrote:Honestly... Those games costed you 5$ ish?
You probably want to trade them for games that are worth a lot more?
i dont really care about game price i only care about th game play quality etc. just want someone ok with trading it first tho.
AntiViGames

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:57 am

tenzindesal wrote:i dont really care about game price i only care about th game play quality etc. just want someone ok with trading it first tho.
Well thats kind of like saying "I want games of the same quality as these ones but this game for example Mirrors Edge costs X amount in the store, you have to pay X amount to get a game of that quality and gameplay!" Meaning you will only trade with someone that has a game of the same quality which they need to pay X amount for while you payed less then 1$ per game.
Or am I wrong?
ImTyphoon

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 am

You aren't wrong.
Fluxuss

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 am

AntiVi, why not just let people offer games, and see what he has to say about it? There's no reason to just take the guy down, just because he wants to trade games. Alot of people want to trade these games, so why blame this guy for doing it aswell? :)

So I find it wrong.
AntiViGames

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 am

Fluxusstv wrote:AntiVi, why not just let people offer games, and see what he has to say about it? There's no reason to just take the guy down, just because he wants to trade games. Alot of people want to trade these games, so why blame this guy for doing it aswell? :)

So I find it wrong.
Well not everybody knows about the humble bundle and I'm just pointing that out for the rest :)
ImTyphoon

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:46 am

When the Humble Bundle is still up, it should be said. But now that this Humble Bundle isn't up anymore, it makes no sense to say that he/she bought it for 1 up to 5 dollars.
ashgorblood

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:03 am

Typhoon is correct, The Humble Bundle is no more regardless of what he/she paid for it people can still trade whatever for it think of it this way, Lets say they were going to buy one of the listed games and for example it will cost them $10 if they are trading like a game that is for example $5 in the end they still save $5, now lets say they want to get all the games here listed and they were going to buy them off steam there's 7 games there so i'm going to use an example of it will cost $70 if they offer $30 for it they still save themselves $40 and tenzindesal makes a great deal, Why is saving others money and making some yourself wrong? It's called business get it cheap sell it higher.

As an after thought if anyone thinks anything like "well it was for charity." Obviously they never knew about Humble Bundles so that has no effect regardless and tenzindesal still donated to charity. And no business does not disrespect a charity... As clearly he still donated.

Although i did forget to post that cohh does not wish to be apart of splitting the humble bundle up so if they do say not to do it here then that is down to him/his staff to say so, But be warned they may say not to do it here