Have: World of Warships/World of Tanks New account codes. Want: VR game codes?

Looking for a game or have one you don't want? Trade with other members here.
TheBlueFabbit

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:39 pm

I recently got a new PC for VR, and due to some technical issues I had with it. I was given a free intel bundle of game codes.

In this, I received 2 "New account" codes, for World of Warships, and World of Tanks...I cannot use them as I already have accounts for these games.

If anyone is wanting to play these games and hasn't yet, then these codes will give you some starter stuff, I would ask that unless you really want to play the game, you leave the codes. I would rather they go to someone REALLY interested in the game.

Instructions to Redeem:

Go to the Registration Page.
Enter your email, desired username, and password into the respective fields.
Click "Have an invite code?" and submit the code.
Click "Play for Free".
You will receive a confirmation email from the World of Warships Team. Click on the link in the email to confirm your registration.
Install and run the game. Enjoy!

World of Warships: $25 of in game content. Code: NTNTFV-TDRSR-P4VN5-EMYYT

World of Tanks: $21 of in game content. Code: EFGHKK-A5KXH-AEM2Z-E37F5

I would gladly accept a VR game in exchange for the codes, since I have a VR headset I will be obtaining.

If you DO want to give me a VR game, but don't have one to give me in exchange. Then feel free to look at my Steam Wishlist and get one of those. My Wishlist

By no means are people being asked to buy the games for me, it is strictly voluntary if you want to give me something but do not have a VR game on hand.