Do we need to declare our intent here?

delak606

Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi All,

On the Cohhilition server do I need to state here on the forum if I will be a bandit or not?

Delak
soundneko

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Nope, the only thing that is really shunned upon (besides destroying everyone with a bow) is the whole "im friendly" and then stabbing them in the back. It seems to be ok in general, but Cohh hates it done to him. Besides that you can just flip flop, some days I kill everyone I see and others I just wave and be on my way.
Rynea

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 am

Other than actual cheating, or the whole swear words/insults thing, there is no rules that would prevent you from killing someone, even if you tell them you're friendly and kill them afterwards.

However be aware that even if something is not against the rules, that you might still have to live with the consequences of your actions. As we have a pretty much closed off environment here with just Cohhilition members, it's very likely that you see the same people over and over again.

If you upset someone, they might shoot you next time they see you and if you make an enemy of someone like Cohh, you might very well be hunted at some point by a lot of players. We are more leaning to a mutual consent pvp environment in many situations than a more common kill on sight environment like many public servers have it.

Play how you want to play as long as you stay respectful, but keep that in mind when going on a rampage, that you might be on the recieving end of a few player's spears at one point or the other.
delak606

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 am

Thank you for the replies, I figured as much but want to make sure I wasn't going against any unwritten rules.