One guy is making a Fallout 2 mod, in Fallout 4.

ShockASU

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:45 pm

I know Cohh is a HUGE Fallout fan, and saw this last night when browsing Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/commen ... oking_for/

This guy is basically looking for more people in bringing this to life, and has garnered interest on that thread. If you check the link, you can see his discord name, as he's looking for more people to join the team
TLDR: Making a fallout 4 mod to recreate F:2 If you’re passionate about fallout lore then join our team, especially if you have modding experince. Dm me on discord (DocWhite #9295) or message me on Reddit

Leave any comments with suggestions, ideas, or even reasons why we should be doing things a different way. Criticism is completely welcome.

READ: If you’re interested in joining the team PLEASE send me a dm and not comment as it is easier to respond and communicate. !!!!!!!!

Currently we are looking for more artists, people with creation engine experience, and always looking for more members for our research team. If you want to be a part of one of these teams dm me and make sure to have the team you’d like to join in your title. Thank you.
If for some reason you can't browse reddit (I know some jobs/companies block it) that's a bssic breakdown of what he's looking to get. His Discord ID is in the quote, so you don't need to go to reddit...unless you really want to.

Just thought this was really cool, and wanted to show everyone. :cohhGG: