Need F3 Build Suggestions (First Time) and F:NV Build Critiques

MavenOfMisfortune

Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 pm

I've 100%ed Fallout: New Vegas. I've basically done every quest, every Gun Runner Challenge, every ending, every DLC, and almost every story endslate too. However, I've never gotten the chance to play Fallout 3, as surprising as that is for some people. Especially since I live where it is set!

So...I'd like to take suggestions for a build to play in Fallout 3 that'll be fun for someone experienced in the genre but never having played in post-war DC. I'll be happy to consider anything!

That being said, I also want to replay Fallout: New Vegas...because I love it too dang much. So I was debating on what to try, and thought I might enjoy either a muscley doofus or a careful, overly meticulous and trophy-obsessed hunter. Both builds would be for Hardcore and are in the spoilers below, so I hope you guys will say which you prefer or offer suggestions on how to change them!
Brawn, No Brains [+] Show
Concept__
All brawn, no brains, and not much of a moral compass. She'd be neither evil nor good, simply doing whatever people seem to want her to do, never saying no if she's given the option and blindly following instructions. In fact, she might very well be a new type of mutant, surviving even the most unforgiving of situations. But she doesn't let that stop her from trying her very best even if her complete lack of social graces makes it hard to give a good impression.

SPECIAL__
Strength - 9
Perception - 4
Endurance - 9
Charisma - 1
Intelligence - 2
Agility - 7
Luck - 8

Traits: Skilled, Hoarder

Tagged Skills: Explosives, Unarmed, Survival
Secondary Skills: Melee, Speech

Implants: Strength, Endurance, Agility, Luck, DT, Regen, Food Bonuses, Cazadors, Charisma (For flavor reasons)

Perks:
2 - Old World Gourmet
4 - Rad Child
6 - Toughness Rank 1
8 - Tribal Wisdom
10 - Bloody Mess
12 - Strong Back
14 - Piercing Strike
16 - Tag! (Melee)
18 - Super Slam
20 - Atomic!
22 - Unstoppable Force
24 - Slayer
26 - Adamantium Skeleton
28 - Hit the Deck
30 - Burden to Bear
32 - Splash Damage
34 - Toughness Rank 2
36 - Implant GRX
Deadeye Jane [+] Show
Concept__
You don't let people even have the chance to talk. If you have a job, you have a job. And you're going to do it. Cold, unforgiving eyes. And when you kill enough? You start killing for your own minor desires. The careful aim of a sniper rifle, the subtle hit of a silenced weapon, or the precisely placed mine...only get close when your target is dead. And only leave once you have a trophy in your hands. No partners, no compromise. Only your way.

SPECIAL__
Strength - 5
Perception - 7
Endurance - 4
Charisma - 1
Intelligence - 8
Agility - 6
Luck - 9

Traits: Trigger Discipline, Built to Destroy

Tagged Skills: Guns, Sneak, Explosives
Secondary Skills: Lockpicking, Repair, Barter, Speech

Implants: Perception, Strength, Luck, Agility