Fallout Shelter

SunlitKarma

Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:08 am

Does anyone play Fallout Shelter? I am rather curious as to what people think about Survival Mode.
ticktock1231

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:44 am

I still play fallout shelter, though not as much as when it first came out. With that said, I have not tried Survival Mode. Why? Because I will die...a lot. The darn rad roaches kill me enough that I would rather not have a huge amount more.

Do you play the game? Take care :)
EmBraceGG

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:02 pm

I used to play it when it came out for Android. It became old after awhile - I like it, generally speaking, though. Maybe I'm going to re-visit it soon, seems like it's worth checking it out again :)
SunlitKarma

Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:53 am

[QUOTE="ticktock1231, post: 29505, member: 39876"]I still play fallout shelter, though not as much as when it first came out. With that said, I have not tried Survival Mode. Why? Because I will die...a lot. The darn rad roaches kill me enough that I would rather not have a huge amount more.

Do you play the game? Take care :) [/QUOTE]

I've been ill so I've spent a lot of time on the couch and playing FO Shelter on my phone. Maybe too much. I've been doing a lot of research including some "FOR SCIENCE!" vaults to experiment with different development strategies. It's still fun, but some of the small and easily overlooked shortcomings of the game are amplified in survival mode. Not enough to put it down, though.