New Leage - Bestiary - March 2nd

schtopper

Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 pm

So they have finally released information on the next patch, 3.2.0, and the new league Bestiary, released on March 2nd.

https://www.pathofexile.com/bestiary

And, new supporter packs!

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase

Looking forward to watching Cohh run this league.
Arandur87

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:15 am

Yup, me too!

Hope we soon can vote on a specc he will play, as he announced a few weeks ago. I have a self made endgame-viable build utilizing Skeletons, a Totem and chaos damage, so definetly something he was looking for.
schtopper

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:36 am

I'm spending the last week of abyss league deciding on my starter build for bestiary. Obviously there's sunder but I've done that to death so looking for something more interesting.

I wonder how distracted cohh will get building a poe zoo :)
Arandur87

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Yeah same for me. Currently I'm tending towards my last league starter: MS-Chieftain, the one I wrote the guide here in the Forum.
As it seems, Chieftain gets some significant buffs, making the build even more viable than know.

Depending on the other Ascendency changes, I might roll a Dark Pact Necro (that's the build I would set up a guide for Cohh, if he decides on going minions, as he mentioned).
Roooth

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:19 pm

[QUOTE="Arandur87, post: 56072, member: 103225"]Yeah same for me. Currently I'm tending towards my last league starter: MS-Chieftain, the one I wrote the guide here in the Forum.
As it seems, Chieftain gets some significant buffs, making the build even more viable than know.

Depending on the other Ascendency changes, I might roll a Dark Pact Necro (that's the build I would set up a guide for Cohh, if he decides on going minions, as he mentioned).[/QUOTE]

Has he mentioned that he was gonna play this season recently? And can you post your build on the forums if he ends up playing it or not? Im looking for a good necro build as well! Thanks.
Arandur87

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:59 am

[QUOTE="Roooth, post: 56338, member: 122432"]Has he mentioned that he was gonna play this season recently? And can you post your build on the forums if he ends up playing it or not? Im looking for a good necro build as well! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

He mentioned it some times a while ago, when he said his build for this league (the Glacial Cascade Inquisitor) would probably not make it to Shaper etc and he wants to do some sort of minion/totem-build the next league (so Bestiary).

I didn't follow the stream for a while, cause I did not want spoilers on Kingdom Come and I wasn't interested in all the Anime-stuff, so no idea if he said something the last two weeks.

Will gladly share my build once the Necro-changes are official and nothing major changes.
Nanolion

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 pm

The patch notes for Bestiary league are out tomorrow, so we need to get a thread up on the builds quite fast. =) Now for what builds are viable are hard to predict before they are out. Trickster and summoner builds looks interesting, also Deadeye got a decent buff. Personally I think miner would be fun, would prefer it not to be GC, I need to do more research.
Arandur87

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Juggernaut revamp is out and looks way to good. Will roll my perma-stun Juggernaut again so Shaper finally hits the dust without even casting one spell :D Probably won't have too much time for setting up guides, but I will do my best.
My DP-Necro will be even better with the patch, so I want to share at least that build.
Nanolion

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:17 pm

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500

Not much changes. Frostbolt totems or flameblast seems a very potent choice (@mods)
Arandur87

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:00 am

[QUOTE="Nanolion, post: 56524, member: 58293"]https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500

Not much changes. Frostbolt totems or flameblast seems a very potent choice (@mods)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and totems are dead boring, but that's just my opionion^^

I will set up my guide for my DP-Necro in the following ~hour or so. With the changes, the PoB-numbers seem super strong.
Nanolion

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 am

Cohh said he was doing a totem build this league, and that the mods were going to pick one out, just saying :P

Totems might be boring, but the first time you play it it should be a decent ride. Totems seems meta, so. =)

I am looking towards Kinetic Blast Miner, or a Deadeye Bowbuild.
Arandur87

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:02 am

Ok, short update on my Necro guide. The Forum always tries to reconnect me with the "may take up to 5 seconds"-warning and deletes everything I've written and writing the guide in word an copy it to the Forum breaks the Formation and links and stuff. I've spend about 3 hours this week, trying to set up a guide for my Dark Pact Necro and it always Fails. I'm frustrated so here's the pastbin-link to my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/YpWfcXHV

You can change the shield for a second Apep's Rage but most likely will not sustain your mana.

If someone wants to use the build and has any questions, feel free to ask.
Roooth

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:53 pm

[QUOTE="Arandur87, post: 56569, member: 103225"]Ok, short update on my Necro guide. The Forum always tries to reconnect me with the "may take up to 5 seconds"-warning and deletes everything I've written and writing the guide in word an copy it to the Forum breaks the Formation and links and stuff. I've spend about 3 hours this week, trying to set up a guide for my Dark Pact Necro and it always Fails. I'm frustrated so here's the pastbin-link to my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/YpWfcXHV

You can change the shield for a second Apep's Rage but most likely will not sustain your mana.

If someone wants to use the build and has any questions, feel free to ask.[/QUOTE]
THANKS!!!