3.2 end game viable build?

Thief2K

Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:03 am

So I am looking for a 3.2 end game viable build can anyone recommend me one?
Keep in mind that I am some what new to PoE so a newbie proof build would be the best

Thx to anyone who suggests something :)
Arandur87

Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:18 am

You could also try my Chieftain guide I posted here in the forums.
Instead of Molten Strike you could as well use the new Tectonic Slam skill (change the two wildifre jewels against rare ones with +%life, resistst, attack speed, phys/fire damage to two-handed wepaons, depending on your needs an what you can get)
And instead of the rather expensive Ngamahu unique Axe you can use any two-handed weapon with high phys damage.

Mapping is super fast with it and bosskilling is ok.

Summoners are preatty cheap and beginner friendly starters as well. Just look up SRS-Necromancers in the official forums.
You could also go with Ancestral Warchief Totem Chieftain/Hirophant/Berserker.

Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye seems to be rather cheap and beginner friendly as well.
Thief2K

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 am

[QUOTE="auzpro, post: 56593, member: 102625"]Milky's Righteous Fire Totems
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904823

Glacial Cascade Totems
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1976479[/QUOTE]

Not rly fan of totem builds but will look more into these 2 just to be sure..
Thief2K

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:04 am

[QUOTE="Arandur87, post: 56596, member: 103225"]You could also try my Chieftain guide I posted here in the forums.
Instead of Molten Strike you could as well use the new Tectonic Slam skill (change the two wildifre jewels against rare ones with +%life, resistst, attack speed, phys/fire damage to two-handed wepaons, depending on your needs an what you can get)
And instead of the rather expensive Ngamahu unique Axe you can use any two-handed weapon with high phys damage.

Mapping is super fast with it and bosskilling is ok.

Summoners are preatty cheap and beginner friendly starters as well. Just look up SRS-Necromancers in the official forums.
You could also go with Ancestral Warchief Totem Chieftain/Hirophant/Berserker.

Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye seems to be rather cheap and beginner friendly as well.[/QUOTE]

I will look into your build a bit more. From what I saw you didn't say anything about the bandit quest, does that mean we kill all?
Arandur87

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 am

[QUOTE="Thief2K, post: 56599, member: 72038"]I will look into your build a bit more. From what I saw you didn't say anything about the bandit quest, does that mean we kill all?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah sorry, should probably add that. Yes, kill all or chose Oak if you feel like you'd need the defense.
seciak

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:51 am

ED/cont + blight MoM trickster:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717015

The build playstyle may not be for everyone, look it up first. Build is very cheap - you need only spell damage on your dagger (attack speed is nice, cast speec/mana/mana regen/other stats are optional) and spell damage on shield. The rest is life/mana/resistances, spell damage on jewelry is nice but doesn't add much. Your damage comes from allelopathy gloves +2x spreading rot for blight and links+gem level for ED. Grab a white 6link and alch/scour or essence craft it for budget 6link and add empower 2/3/4 to your 5link setup depending on your budget. Killed shaper with it last league as starter, now it's buffed. It doesn't have crazy dps, but it's very safe and reliable.

Instant leech BoR BF Champion/Berserker:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050203

Played it last league with few ex budget, reached 1.6mil buffed shaper dps. You need Bloodseeker for instant leech, then BoR for your gem setup and big dps. If you push hard early it is ~50c in first hours based on abyss history, it will be like 5c after first few days. Then get some flat phys on jewelry/gloves and stack life with resist capped. This build abuses shaper sceptres and the Gain X% of physical as extra elemental damage mod. ~60% extra as elemental with 27% crit multi was 1-1.5ex in abyss and provide crazy dps boost, but some cheap unique offhand should be enough to kill shaper if you know what you are doing. You can always buy a ilvl 80+ shaper sceptre and spam alternations to get at least one 30%+ and craft 27% crit multi. Champion has some question marks about mechanics, but im convinced it works as we think and this build will have more dps and more survivability than last league zerker. I'm going with this build as my league starter this time.

I can answer questions about these 2 builds if you have any before league starts.