Cohh's "switching server" screen

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
bouncingsensei

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:41 am

If someone doesn't know what I mean with the title, it is this http://imgur.com/4VX4hkK (sorry for the potato screenshot)

and tbh it is great! But there is also one thing I worry about, namely that new people who just switch through broadcasters would be turned off by it, mainly because they could believe that this is how he also plays games.

I've seen other broadcasters who actually stream that way, so I think that misinterpretation could in my opinion legitimately happen and leading to Cohh losing new viewers.

My suggestion now is to just add something visible on there that says "Switching to fullscreen as soon as the game starts" or "Switching to fullscreen while playing" or something along those lines to clarify that he doesn't play games that way.
Mosack02

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:18 am

I don't think it's much of a worry, from what I've seen Cohh barely uses that screen anyways... Also I've never seen any high-end streamers that "stream that way"; In all honesty, Cohh should use it more. It would slightly prevent stream sniping because they wouldn't 100% know which server he was on in BR's