Cohh's Corner

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
mrburianu

Mon May 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi Guys

This is an idea I had for the channel.

I had this thought yesterday when Cohh was ranting about his old MMO days with GW2 as the main subject.

And I thought that Cohh knows a ton of stuff about these games, and this is super interesting to hear about. Why not combine Cohhs insight into gamedesign with the Twitch side and make a sort of gameplay review of specific games. More in depth, where Cohh takes a game, plays it for a day or two and talks about the gameplay of the game, talking about and showing the game mechanics, explaining the why's and how comes. Using the chat as a discussion forum. You could even ask developers to pop in for a talk about why they choose to make a game a certain way.

Just an idea, think about it. I think it could be great and it would be awesome for the Youtube channel.

/Buri
SelfIgnition

Sat May 09, 2015 1:05 am

Hi!

I wrote similar idea in chat during yesterday's broadcast. My idea would be a short written review with examples of gameplay from Cohhs stream OR a ~10min Youtube video.
Personally, i think the YT video would reach a much wider audience, not only stream viewers.
Besides, YT can be monetized ;) (you get paid for your work)

Cohh's streams are fun but i think he really shines when giving an opinion, eg. on Dropped Frames.

/Self