Tokens on previous twitch broadcasts

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
plebqueen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:12 pm

As I am in work when Cohh streams, is there anyway of accruing tokens by watching Cohh's previous broadcasts on twitch.
Can this be tracked and is it possible? I feel like I'm missing out on tokens by being in work?
Any suggestions?
MavenOfMisfortune

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:48 am

[QUOTE="plebqueen, post: 28449, member: 27945"]As I am in work when Cohh streams, is there anyway of accruing tokens by watching Cohh's previous broadcasts on twitch.
Can this be tracked and is it possible? I feel like I'm missing out on tokens by being in work?
Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I think the only way to get tokens currently is by being in the live chatroom. When the stream is offline, you still get 1 token per hour you're in the Twitch chat. When the stream is online, you get 1 token per 15 minutes. As such, tokens currently exist as a reward for being active in the chat community. Because of this, it's unlikely past broadcasts will give tokens and it would be also very difficult to implement.

If you're focused on gaining tokens, just log into the twitch chat when you get back even if the stream is offline. You'll still get tokens, just at a slightly slower rate.
Rodr1c

Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:01 pm

[QUOTE="plebqueen, post: 28449, member: 27945"]As I am in work when Cohh streams, is there anyway of accruing tokens by watching Cohh's previous broadcasts on twitch.
Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

You can also just sit idle in chat while at work. Your lurking will reward you 1 token per 15 minutes. There are a lot of lurkers who just leave the tab open on their computers while they are not there just for the token rewards.
bman2626

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Stay home..lol