Over Zealous Mods

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
apollstar1

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Hey I got banned for 24 hours for this "gift me stardew valley BibleThump" I was kind of joking around, but I got a 24 hour ban and a mod was accusing me of being rude. Like holy crap the negativity. I then wispered him and he was saying that be glad that it wasn't a longer ban and then said to take it to another channel. Like holy crap, are you trying to get viewers and followers? Or are you trying to drive people away from your stream? Because from the mod's text it seems like you really can give a shit about some viewers who make a mistake lol. If I would of known that was in the rules (I'm fairly new) I wouldn't of have said that. and a 24 hour ban and backlash and threats of longer bans for 1 mistake is really where you want to go with these kind of things instead of a warning or a less harsher ban? I thought this whole website an community thing was cool, but I'm out of here. There are better streamers that hold a better community. That's my suggestion.
pal_me

Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:38 am

I am sorry that you had a bad interaction with a mod from Cohh's channel. I would like to apologize for any bad vibes that came from your encounter. We have many rules in our channel because our goal is to have a "Happy, Helpful and Respectful" environment. If you would like to pm me maybe we can resolve this issue. Thank you.