VR gaming with Cohh

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
EpicTotodile

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello fellow Cohhilition buddies,

With the new VR tech coming our way this summer and the related games, Cohh will be having a great time with the world of virtual reality.

The mighty wonders of VR also brings us to new tech and stream problems, which can possibly be solved with a modification to Twitch, and perhaps the website. (or at least: that's the idea)

Cohh spoke about VR games being a fun thing to try out, but is worried that his viewer interaction will suffer since he has that thing on his head, and at first not being able to see a lot of the chat.
This will probably be fixed via an overlay or additional element to his HMD or HUD.

The viewer community will be able to see the normal output (monitor display), being lead by the head movement of Cohh. There will probably be a second screen with our lord and savoir so we can see his reaction. But.. Perhaps we can do more.

Here's the idea:
Wouldn't it be amazing if viewers, also in possession of a VR headset, could look through the eyes of Cohh and see what he sees, only then in VR.
The viewer would, perhaps through streaming on a second dedicated channel, get the mirror view that Cohh has and wil be able to experience his stream in an entirely new way.
I'm not entirely sure if any of this would work, but it's a thought.

As far as I know this concept hasn't really been tried yet, so Cohh might be the first one to involve his community in this kind of way.

Give it a thought! I'm interested in what you guys are thinking about the idea.

(lurker)Love,

Epic