Games you would like Cohh to play through?

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
Sotonian

Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 am

Wondering if anyone has any games people would like to see Cohh play through. Personally i would love to see him play through Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 on stream, my favourite RPG series. Im sure he has already played them himself at some point, but would still love to see it streamed by him.
FuraiTHD

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:38 am

Of course I do have games that I'd like him to play but it's doubtful that he actually will. We are nearing release of our game (which I won't say the name here because I'm not a self-promoting scum). That's the game I'd love him to play and I'm pretty sure that he'd like it.

As to the other titles - I trust Cohh and moderators team in choosing the right games. It seems that he has similar taste in games to me. Probably that's why I keep watching him. :)
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
WadeDMcGinnis

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I would enjoy seeing him play Advent Rising or Giants: Citizen Kabuto. May be even Vampire the Masquerade not Bloodlines but the first RPG.
BarmunkPT

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:57 am

Diablo 1 with the HD Mod would be fun
Shadow96002

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Deffinetly UFO series from Cenega (Aftermath, Aftershock and Afterlight)
Madracah

Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 am

Gothic Series. Gothic 1 and 2(Night of the Raven) were amazing games Gothic 3 after all the patches is also a great game. Gothic 1,2 and Morrowind were the games people mentioned during the 2001-2003 period as they favorite RPG's. In Europe atleast. Would love Cohh doing a franchise run of the Gothic series.
Merek000

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:43 am

I had a great time in Vanishing Realms, took around 5hours to beat, a great VR experience. http://store.steampowered.com/app/322770/
Draxinum

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:55 pm

What about the classics?

I can see Cohh play Fallout 1 on youtube, but I can't see:
Planescape Torment
Baldur's Gate series
Ultima series
Neverwinter Nights
Thief
Sierra adventure series (many)
Lordfeedington

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:35 am

Alongside the games listed in the "Games we're playing in 2017" post.
I'd love to see Cohh finish the Neverwinter Nights series, but I guess the first one has a heck of a lot of reading, which may not neccesarily translate into quality streaming entertainment for us.

The Gothic series (Especially the first 2, though I played it way back when and in German, so I've no idea what the dub is like or how the games have aged)

Nox (Decent Isometric action rpg, which had the misfortune of being released a couple of months before Diablo 2.)

If Cohh will be doing Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I would like to see him tackling some older Zeldas too (if he can get his hands on them).
Soniex

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:28 pm

I second that motion for Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, I would love that! They're the type of games that's right up his ally and honestly I'm a little surprised he hasn't streamed them before. Not sure if he's ever even given them a try before, but they're extremely enjoyable games to play. They have fun and interesting mechanics, the story is great, it's voice acted (I know that is a factor in which games Cohh normally streams), and there's multiple endings and variations on those endings depending on choices you made through the games. They're a little dated sure, but Cohh has streamed older games before and enjoyed them.
Beckhans

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 am

[QUOTE="Soniex4827, post: 41781, member: 2082"]I second that motion for Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, I would love that! They're the type of games that's right up his ally and honestly I'm a little surprised he hasn't streamed them before. Not sure if he's ever even given them a try before, but they're extremely enjoyable games to play. They have fun and interesting mechanics, the story is great, it's voice acted (I know that is a factor in which games Cohh normally streams), and there's multiple endings and variations on those endings depending on choices you made through the games. They're a little dated sure, but Cohh has streamed older games before and enjoyed them.[/QUOTE]

I second that aswell. I would love to see a play through off these games by Cohh
Setherdude41

Wed May 10, 2017 7:55 am

Cohh should totally play through Danganronpa 1 and 2. He'd probably find the lore behind it pretty intriguing.
An_exile_on_main_st

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:19 pm

I'd love to see a System Shock 2 playthrough. Given Cohh's appreciation of 0451 games, I think it'd be a good fit for the stream.
Bytescar

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 am

Hey guys, maybe even cohh :)

I have an oldie but goldie. 1999.

It's on steam, Originally called Outcast.
On steam it's now called Outcast 1.1 due to patches and some rework.

When this game out I was on my IBM 400mhz computer and in my opinion it was one of a kind back then.

Sci-fi adventure with lots of humor in it. Great orchestra soundtracks and everything. RIP Appeal.
Feels like it would fit Cohh like a glove.

Have a nice one guys! o/

EDIT: Some of the devs were so passionate about Outcast that they fought to get a sequel to the game released. They tried before with Backing but failed to meet their goal.
They finally got the game out.
On steam, Outcast - Second Contact.

Chance to stream original game and second one ;)