haHAA

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
DABBEDxOUT

Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:38 am

I was timed out, twice, for typing a twitch emote approximately 12 times, and then for arguing with [USER=32907]@PropitiationDannyb[/USER] for standing up for myself. He simply said "I'm not the one to be arguing with." Oh wow, look at you mr. twitch mod.

Let me explain a bit more.

Cohh says "everyone spam welcome in the chat"

I'm not a sub, so I can't. I am a sub to a friend of mine. I spammed one of his emotes, which is supposed to be taken sarcastically, as it's him holding up his middle finger. I get timed out and told I'm rude.

Then I ask if there's no joking around allowed. He links me to the rules. I've read them. It doesn't say "no spamming other twitch partners emotes."

As I said before, he said "i'm not the one to be arguing with." OOOOH SCARY.

I stand up for myself, saying it's ridiculous that I was timed out for spamming an emote during a wall of emotes, especially since it's Twitch approved.

Now that I've ended my rant, I should almost be done with my 10 minute time out.

GO AHEAD LADIES AND GENTS, TELL ME I'M WRONG!
PropitiationDannyb

Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 am

Hi DabbedOut,
Yes, you were purged and timed out for very good reason today. The emote you decided to give in place of a Welcome, was a middle finger. I don't know where you come from, but here, thats telling someone to F* off. Therefore as per our rules of 1. Not using the F bomb (yes this includes in an emote) and 2. Being respectful, you were purged then linked to the rules, and suggested to read them. Had you read them unbiased you would have seen that what you had done was in poor taste for our community. If you had dropped it then, there would have been no further issue, but you decided to argue with a mod, during a cast, and as we aggressively enforce good vibes in this community, that is unacceptable. Hense why you were told not to, purged once more and then promptly timed out for 10 minutes when you decided to carry on. I hoped you would have taken that time to sit and view how the community interacts with each other, but alas it seems as if you still don't understand the point, considering the tone of your message here. We have a different sort of community here, its a special one. We don't mind people playing around and having fun, but I need you to understand, that sort of behavior demonstrated in our channel today wont be tolerated.
Sincerely,
PropitiationDannyB