What happened to cohh "reviewing" games he has played?

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
Compound1080

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:38 pm

I believe it was called "cohhpinions" where during the credits cohh would say his thoughts on the game, good bad and ugly. Whether it was worth a buy or not and all that stuff. I thought maybe he would tweet out last thoughts but the twitter is mainly used for announcements and schedule stuff. Does anyone know why he stopped doing this? I normally only watch the first stream of a game I havn't played to see what it is like, and because cohh and I have very similar ideas on what makes a game great I respect his opinion greatly. However, now its neigh on impossible to see his thoughts on games hes played unless I want to tune into a game part way through (risk seeing spoilers) and take a chance he'll see my comment on his chat and get more than a 3 sentence sum up.
I for one would love to see 3-5 minute youtube clip of a game hes just played and he just mentions key facts about the game and if it is indeed worth the price it is list.
ticktock1231

Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:42 am

I very much agree. I wonder if the issue is that he is burnt out on that question by the time he gets to the end. He is asked "What do you think of the game" and "Is it worth the buy" at least once every 10-20 minutes. With his personality and drive to make people feel included, he usually responds every time. He would have to change his mind set and ignore users asking the question in lieu of doing it at the end. He could always say "I will review it at the end" ExcessiveProfanity has that rule, he won't answer the question until the credits and even then won't say if it is worth the money.

tl;dr I like the idea, not sure if Cohh could do it anymore. Cheers!
BrewMagoo

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:39 am

He is running a business in an industry that uses early press releases (and advertising) to keep reviewers from being critical. On Twitch, as a variety streamer, having the early press access to games is a huge help to getting exposure to your channel. I suspect that Cohh is simply avoiding being blacklisted for a negative review, by not giving official reviews of the games he plays. Since Cohh is a streamer and not a game reviewer, there is little upside to broadcasting game reviews and a big downside.