Riddle-aways

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
Dimentia_McCrea

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Had a lot of fun with the trivia that Eas3 did earlier and then thought what if there were riddles too. They are fun, complex or easy and depending on the riddle there can be more than one answer depending on how creative the riddle or answer is.
bdogxander

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 pm

This may not work. The riddles will have to be VERY difficult for this to be fair. It wouldn't be fun if the riddle was shown, and then somebody guessed it within 10 seconds. I did this in an algebra class and everybody got pissed at me.
nbrills13

Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 am

It would just become a google contest, I did some riddles one night and either people knew it immediately or the answer was googled in seconds.
credit to Eas3
NitemarePhoenix

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:19 am

Back in the day when I was in 6th grade, my teacher had a book of stories with a hole. Which to all you pervs out there sounds nasty. But these were essentially short paragraphs that posed a situation, and prompted the readers (the guessers) to ask only yes or no questions to get close to the answer, which is some tidbit of info that when added to the initial paragraph solves the riddle. I remember them being very fun.
acidicpure

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:07 am

Riddles are only fun if you actually do them legitly, most people won't do stuff like that legitly because they like to cheat and google the answer.