Notification when a GA is being done

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
zeraden

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Hello, first time posting here.
After watching Cohh for quite some time, I came into conclusion that when one of the community giveaways (when people donate games/keys to Giveaway) There could be some kind of sound coming from the stream, because most people watch the stream in fullscreen, and miss most of the giveaways!

Just a suggestion! :)

See you all
noheartstoneqq

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:17 am

i dont think that would be good, cause in some days the stream would just be an eternal buzz
Rodr1c

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:07 pm

I agree with noheartstoneqq. There have been days with 20-30+ giveaways. I think it would get annoying. Cohh usually mentions when a giveaway is going, so people who don't see the chat still have a chance. Other than that, if you aren't paying attention to the stream, and being a part of the Cohhmunity, it's your loss for not entering.
zeraden

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 pm

I didn't mean for people who isn't paying attention to the stream. I mean for people watching it in fullscreen. And it didn't have to be a sound, could be just a tiny popup message or anything like it
Ashardis

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:08 am

Well a little "pop-up" annoucement on screen, like a sub notification from SubAlert could be non-intrusive and alert the ppl who are watching the stream in Full Screen
Ashardis

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:18 am

But it should be small and no sound - just a little "giftwrapped present" icon or something - whenever the bot starts a GA..
Caye_k

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 am

Okay that took me a while - you mean it like a little popup on cohhs part (in-stream) right?
At first i wanted to reject this because it could be abused by people not watching at all (stream in background), but i'll go with ashardis since its a great idea.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
- Winston Churchill
zeraden

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:33 am

That is exactly what I meant. Like the pop out for subs, but without the sound. This way it only helps people that are watching in fullscreen, and not the people that leave it in the background. What I mean all along, maybe I didn't express myself correctly :)