Stream Level

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
TuFatSnaka

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Possible idea to add something i've never seen on a stream before, and with all the MMO's usually played here, it would fit rather well..

Stream Level

As Subscriptions happen, XP is gained for the stream, and the stream levels up.. This level can be reset Daily, weekly, monthly etc.. But it would be another interactive feature for the stream.. Could also be done with follows

Example:
Follow =1xp / Subs = 5xp
Lvl 1 = 10xp
Lvl 2 = 20xp
Lvl 3 = 40xp
Lvl 4 = 75xp
Lvl 5 = 125xp

I'm not sure what you would want to do for certain levels.. but Tokens4All, Possible giveaways (Not sure if that'a a Twitch Approved concept), Certain Chat-Worshipped songs could be played, if ran for a month, you could plan a larger event.. or something trivial as picking classes or races for the stream, and we could have slightly themed periods of time as the stream levels.. Or Nothing has to be done, and its just an interesting way to interact with the stream. This leaves a lot of opportunities for different events/activities at certain levels

Just a thought
Ashardis

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Something for long-time viewers (based on tokens) are coming - it's in a alpha-stage atm - and as a Mod n longtime Cohhviewer I'm happy :)
TuFatSnaka

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Thats cool, This is was simply for the stream itself, as subs roll in and cohh gets followers.. Just something that involves the cohhmunity in a unified goal, even if it is something trivial as imaginary levels.. If Imgur can run on imaginary internet points lol anything is possible
Swick

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:56 pm

I support any gamification of the cohhilition. Excited to hear that we have something like this in the works.