unable to login to cohhilition.com with different user account

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
DaftBrit

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Howdy! I'm in the process of transferring to a new twitch user account. The rather strange issue I have at the moment is that even after logging out of cohhilition.com, clearing all cookies and even going incognito, using the login / signup link, twitch authentication pops-up I login with my new account (DaftBrit) and then I'm logged into the LLASLEK account...

Strange as all browsing data was cleared and incognito was used, the two twitch accounts are not associated. All I can think is that its related to a kind of IP association? Before I went ahead and started transferring my tokens over etc I wanted to make sure I could access the new account correctly setup the profile etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I be will raising a separate thread regarding token transfers once this is resolved. I intend to transfer everything over to DaftBrit, I've already done my twitch subs. ty!
Rodr1c

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:58 pm

[QUOTE="llaslek, post: 30178, member: 54089"]Howdy! I'm in the process of transferring to a new twitch user account. The rather strange issue I have at the moment is that even after logging out of cohhilition.com, clearing all cookies and even going incognito, using the login / signup link, twitch authentication pops-up I login with my new account (DaftBrit) and then I'm logged into the LLASLEK account...

Strange as all browsing data was cleared and incognito was used, the two twitch accounts are not associated. All I can think is that its related to a kind of IP association? Before I went ahead and started transferring my tokens over etc I wanted to make sure I could access the new account correctly setup the profile etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I be will raising a separate thread regarding token transfers once this is resolved. I intend to transfer everything over to DaftBrit, I've already done my twitch subs. ty![/QUOTE]

While logged in on your old account go to https://www.cohhilition.com/account/external-accounts and disassociate your Twitch account from that account. Then check the email that belongs to the DaftBrit account, I'm going to send a password reset to that email. When you log in via Twitch, you will be brought to a Create a new account or Associate an existing account page. You want to click Associate an existing account, use the DaftBrit username and the password sent to you. That should fix your issues.

Let me know if this doesn't work or if you have any problems.
Rodr1c

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:59 pm

[QUOTE="llaslek, post: 30178, member: 54089"]Howdy! I'm in the process of transferring to a new twitch user account. The rather strange issue I have at the moment is that even after logging out of cohhilition.com, clearing all cookies and even going incognito, using the login / signup link, twitch authentication pops-up I login with my new account (DaftBrit) and then I'm logged into the LLASLEK account...

I be will raising a separate thread regarding token transfers once this is resolved. I intend to transfer everything over to DaftBrit, I've already done my twitch subs. ty![/QUOTE]

On second hand, I just saw the DaftBrit account doesn't exist. Your issue should be fixed now.
DaftBrit

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:01 pm

You are the man Rodr1c! Thanks very much!