Not Receiving Tokens or Able to Enter Giveaways

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
Gander_7

Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi,

I've been active in the stream for the past few days but have not been receiving tokens. As well even though I have used !enter, cohillition.com tells me I'm not entered in the running giveaway. I've entered !enter multiple times during each giveaway. I've used mobile though mostly desktop and seems to be an issue for me on both. When checking cohhilition.com to see if I'm enter I'm using Ctrl+F5 for a hard refresh. If it is something on my end or I can try anything else please let me know.

Thank you for your time,
Gander7
Rodr1c

Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:05 pm

[QUOTE="Gander_7, post: 30243, member: 63983"]Hi,

I've been active in the stream for the past few days but have not been receiving tokens. As well even though I have used !enter, cohillition.com tells me I'm not entered in the running giveaway. I've entered !enter multiple times during each giveaway. I've used mobile though mostly desktop and seems to be an issue for me on both. When checking cohhilition.com to see if I'm enter I'm using Ctrl+F5 for a hard refresh. If it is something on my end or I can try anything else please let me know.

Thank you for your time,
Gander7[/QUOTE]

Your username Gander7 did not match your Twitch username of Gander_7. I have changed your username to match your Twitch name. You should notice your tokens rising and also see when you are entered in giveaways. Even though the names did not match, you were in fact included in the giveaways.
Attachments
2z7kje8.png
Gander_7

Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Thank you very much for your time