Tokens transferred from one twitch name to a new one?

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
kynleria

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:33 pm

I used to visit the channel often on an old Twitch account I stopped using very much in favor of using a new name. I tried to log on to my old account one day to find it banned. I submitted an email questioning why, and was told it had been banned for spamming malicious links - my only ideas as to how this occurred is that maybe I linked that account to a website for a giveaway or something, or using the same password for nearly everything finally caught up to me. I was offered help recovering my account, but haven't taken up that offer as I wasn't really using that account anyway.
So, would it be possible to have the tokens and whatever other benefits I don't remember transferred from my old account to new? I can provide screenshots of the email I received, which includes my old username, to a mod or whoever offers to help with this.
Rodr1c

Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:23 pm

[QUOTE="kynleria, post: 30312, member: 68711"]I used to visit the channel often on an old Twitch account I stopped using very much in favor of using a new name. I tried to log on to my old account one day to find it banned. I submitted an email questioning why, and was told it had been banned for spamming malicious links - my only ideas as to how this occurred is that maybe I linked that account to a website for a giveaway or something, or using the same password for nearly everything finally caught up to me. I was offered help recovering my account, but haven't taken up that offer as I wasn't really using that account anyway.
So, would it be possible to have the tokens and whatever other benefits I don't remember transferred from my old account to new? I can provide screenshots of the email I received, which includes my old username, to a mod or whoever offers to help with this.[/QUOTE]

Please provide any information you have to me in a conversation here on the forum, or in a Twitch PM.

Thanks.