Note: Problems With Name Changes

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
MiniWitchx

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:59 am

I changed my name to "MiniWitchx" and I am still listed as "xemichan"
If I could get that fixed that would be great
Thanks, Mods :)
DragonPhoenix82

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:53 am

[QUOTE="nuuriell, post: 42138, member: 15087"]Yes, you can now change your name on Twitch. BUT be careful, our system is NOT yet setup for name changing, so you could lose your websub, view your tokens etc. More info on name changing: https://twitter.com/Twitch/status/835192328650313728

This will be looked at by the team, but for the time being, please do NOT change your name until the system is worked out. If you have, keep in mind that tokens, achievements, websubs, etc. will not transfer over at this time.

Thank-you.

nuu[/QUOTE]
I had to change my name on twitch a while ago. I mentioned needing my tokens transferred and it has never happened. My old name was Cumdog82 but twitch made me change it. Can my tokens be transferred to this one please?
JollyRoger

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:56 pm

I changed my name on Twitch from JollyR87 to JollyRoger. Could someone change it on this Website aswell?

Thank you :)
Breet

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Also one of the people that had a force change in the curse app. 'Breet_' to just plain old 'Breet' (still signs me in with Breet_ when I go via twitch even tho was changed awhile back). Cheers :)
BearlyArcane

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey folks

I've changed my Twitch name from MaxUrsa to CyBearian. If possible, could someone please reassign my tokens etc?

Thank you
SgtAwesomesauce_

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Also made the mistake of not reading the forum regarding changing name on Twitch FeelsBadMan. What few tokens I have seem to be split in two; 397 on sgtawesomesauce_ and 336 on my revised handle SaucyBrotato. Can these be merged somehow and am I able to update my forum presence to the new name? Thanks!
MuppetKicker

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:46 am

Shoot! I saw this too late. I changed my name about a week ago.Now it says im reset (On the twitch page). On here my info is still there.

My old name was CloakInterling my new one is MuppetKicker. If I could get help that would be great. Sorry for the trouble.

-Thanks!
Chistle

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Hey guys, I just got to sorting out this issue. I recently changed my username from Harakirik to Chistle on twitch. And I would appreciate if you sort that stuff out with tokens and dual sub I have going. I accidentally created Chistle account here, but it doesn't have anything significant on it. Thanks in advance!
orhusby

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello everybody.

If you still haven't got your tokens transferred and your name on this forums hasn't been updated to your new Twitch name yet then this is the way to get it fixed:
  1. Do NOT post token transfer requests and your new Twitch name in this thread as this thread isn't being checked for new posts.
  2. Make your own thread on our help forums (https://www.cohhilition.com/forums/help.15/). Please include both your old and your new Twitch name when making the thread.
  3. Be patient and wait for Rodr1c to get to your request in the forum. Rodr1c will mark your post as Solved when the namechange has been done.
  4. For every time you change you change your Twitch name you will have to go through the same process.
Thank you everybody!

orhusby