Websubs from token store

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
TheGhostGR

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi! About a week ago I bought a websub from token store. So, if I have understood it correctly, can I always buy websubs from token store? Because, when I go to token store, there is no option to buy websubs. And if I change my twitch name, must I create another thread here? I have not change it yet, but I will do it soon. Thanks!
Rodr1c

Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:18 pm

[QUOTE="UnLimitedGR, post: 44713, member: 49857"]Hi! About a week ago I bought a websub from token store. So, if I have understood it correctly, can I always buy websubs from token store? Because, when I go to token store, there is no option to buy websubs. And if I change my twitch name, must I create another thread here? I have not change it yet, but I will do it soon. Thanks![/QUOTE]

That is correct. The web subs will show back up on the token store in a couple days for anyone who has that Legacy Web Sub banner and you'll always be able to purchase web subs either with tokens or from the Web Subs section here on the forum. If you change your twitch name, just make a post here on the forum like other people have done saying, I changed my name from <oldname> to <newname> and then I'll switch it around. This method will also be available from the My Account section on the Services site soon.
whinzskie

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:30 am

How come the feature on my Token store gone now? I remember it was announced way back that if you had it in a certain amount of time you'll have the option for good? Pertaining to Buying websub using Tokens at the Tokenstore
TheGhostGR

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:02 am

[QUOTE="whinzskie, post: 55530, member: 5993"]How come the feature on my Token store gone now? I remember it was announced way back that if you had it in a certain amount of time you'll have the option for good? Pertaining to Buying websub using Tokens at the Tokenstore[/QUOTE]

After choosing token store lately, you must login
whinzskie

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 am

[QUOTE="TheGhostGR, post: 55583, member: 49857"]After choosing token store lately, you must login[/QUOTE]
Yep Top right did it even tried clicking all items on top left
TheGhostGR

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 am

[QUOTE="whinzskie, post: 55617, member: 5993"]Yep Top right did it even tried clicking all items on top left[/QUOTE]

So strange because you are legacy web sub