Name Change

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
BambooShoots

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi,

I changed my Twitch name from BambooShoots2 to BambooShoots after the Justin.tv names were opened up.

If I could get my name changed so my tokens and websub are working I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
BambooShoots

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:24 am

Hi, no rush but just bumping this request. If there is anything I need to do to make the name change happen then just let me know. I appreciate it. Thanks again!
Rodr1c

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:13 am

[QUOTE="bambooshoots2, post: 52074, member: 48698"]Hi, no rush but just bumping this request. If there is anything I need to do to make the name change happen then just let me know. I appreciate it. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Try logging completely out of The Cohhilition site, then logging back in with Twitch to connect things on the back end for the transfer.
BambooShoots

Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Ok great, done! Let me know if it worked or if there is anything else I need to do. Thanks!
BambooShoots

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 am

Hi,

Thanks for getting my tokens transfered over. For some reason when I log into the cohhilition site, it still says my name is "BambooShoots2" but shouldn't it match Twitch now? I've tried clearing my cache and logging in and out several times.

I also don't see the "Website sub" or "Twitch sub" banners next to my name any more even though I have an active sub and websub going ... not to mention I should have multiple months of websub credit left from a purchase on the token store.

Could you help me determine if my websub is messed up and if so help me get my account fixed?

Thanks,
BambooShoots