Banned from twitch chat?

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
Valkilrie

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:00 am

I haven't been on much to watch since my subscription ran out. I haven't even been on twitch to stream game play myself as I have been sick. I've been watching for a while and while I do comment in chat, it isn't very often.

I have no clue why I am banned from chat as I haven't been on to chat in a long time. What exactly is going on and what does it take to get banned from twitch chat on your channel? I was about to use my free prime sub a few minutes ago and got a message I was banned.

I used the automated system to get unbanned where you ask to be unbanned. I have no clue how long that takes and if a person even reviews them.

I will wait to use my prime until I find out what in the world is going on. I can only assume this was a mistake as I don't comment that much and haven't even watched the channel in a while due to having my kid over the holiday's. When my kid is here I don't do have time to watch. He takes priority. Just wanted to post here as well in case the automated system isn't working.

Hope all is well with everyone and hope to back to normal on twitch. I am not banned from any other chat. Again, just very strange.

EDIT: IT IS WORKING, IT"S WORKING! Okay no clue whats up but i am leaving the post up just in case.