Website Sub vs Web Sub vs Legacy Web Sub

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
LuckyNoS7evin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:57 am

I have a query about badges and what they signify.

Now I'm a Legacy Web Sub and current Twitch Sub (I am paying for both), however I notice that some people have both Website Sub and Legacy Web Sub. I'm a little confused as to why that is?

If Legacy Web Sub is "just a badge" and Website Sub means you are currently a web sub then there is an issue with my account not being linked.

Any info I will happily supply

S7evin
FuraiTHD

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:42 pm

I'm pretty sure that "Website Sub" is for people who paid upfront before the websubs were removed and still have active benefits.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
LuckyNoS7evin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:13 pm

[QUOTE="furaithd, post: 54604, member: 53382"]I'm pretty sure that "Website Sub" is for people who paid upfront before the websubs were removed and still have active benefits.[/QUOTE]
If that is the case then ye, I should have that as I still have an active websub
Rodr1c

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm

[QUOTE="LuckyNoS7evin, post: 54605, member: 94340"]If that is the case then ye, I should have that as I still have an active websub[/QUOTE]

You are correct. I adjusted your user account to reflect your active website sub you still have. Legacy Web Sub is mostly just a "group" on your account to show that you had a web sub before we deactivated them. This allows us to be able to still offer you the ability to sub on the website IF you are a Legacy Web Sub.

Let me know if you have any other issues.
LuckyNoS7evin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:55 pm

[QUOTE="Rodr1c, post: 54608, member: 1"]You are correct. I adjusted your user account to reflect your active website sub you still have. Legacy Web Sub is mostly just a "group" on your account to show that you had a web sub before we deactivated them. This allows us to be able to still offer you the ability to sub on the website IF you are a Legacy Web Sub.

Let me know if you have any other issues.[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks mate, good doing business with you ;)